Cars Mod AV F1 1994 For AMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cars look and sound fantastic, but i have some issues.

1 - When I drive the cars, there are no tyre labels. In the showroom you see Goodyear Eagle on the tyres. In a race they are just black.
2 - In the showroom the cars have their tobacco sponsors. Ferrari has Marlboro in the showroom, in the race it just has white lines. Tobacco sponsors are censored.
3 - In timing sheets the team names look like this; ''Benetton-Ford F1_1994_F1SR''

Thank you for your efforts otherwise as it looks and sounds really good.

Just curious, where are the Ligier cars? It's just I have also been working on a 1994 mod with revised physics etc, yet have not released it as I found the Ligier cars had problems loading. Is this also why you took them out of the mod? It had same problems with the F1SR_1993 & 92 mods. In fact I found out that ANYTHING named Ligier caused problems, ie with LMP1 mods.

Just curious, where are the Ligier cars? It's just I have also been working on a 1994 mod with revised physics etc, yet have not released it as I found the Ligier cars had problems loading. Is this also why you took them out of the mod? It had same problems with the F1SR_1993 & 92 mods. In fact I found out that ANYTHING named Ligier caused problems, ie with LMP1 mods.
yes this car has problems only in AMS for unknown reasons

Bizarre! And its only in the last few updates as well. I had a fully working mod till then! Hopefully in time we can have it back in future updates, I have asked Renato about it over at Reiza, but where its a mod problem obviously he didn't reply, which is fair.

well, if there is a league to use this mod, i am taker. thanks for this effort to bring more statut to the best simulation ( except weather s condition and darkness about night ) to pilot .

Anyone got this mod working?

Just downloaded the executable directly from the website and its working!! Great mod!!

Ai tends to slide in most of the corners though...anyone fixed this?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 308 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 204 10.2%
  • < 4 years