• Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mods MOD AUTORESET OFF - Elimination limits off road. 2016-05-16

MOD AUTORESET OFF - Elimimation limits off road.

1. pastranario3 submitted a new resource:

MOD AUTORESET OFF - Elimimation limits off road. - MOD AUTORESET OFF - Elimimation limits off road.

Read more about this resource...

2. Sorry but how do you install and uninstall it tks

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. i can't understand how's install it? (soory for english, i'm russian. )

4. Does this affect online play? I don't know if it is detected as cheat

5. Hello. To decompress the file in the file i have installed the game. Then you run the files you want Off ON

6. Hello. To decompress the file in the file i have installed the game. Then you run the files you want Off ON

7. Last edited: May 18, 2016
  8. Ok, doesn't work with online play. Loads race but after hit to start race, lost racenet connection!

9. y?

10. ironeddie

ironeddie
    Premium Member

i would like to try this but could someone who got it to work please explain the install and how to work it a little more clearly. I understand there is a language barrier here.thank you.just figured it out.thank you.sorry for bother.

Last edited: May 21, 2016
  11. I've tested it and tbh I don't see a very wide usefulness of it.
    On the many occasions, if I start to wonder around I fall of some invisible edges, so why should I will feel urge to wonder around if I, instead of being auto-reset, fall into some out of the blue void.
    Plus like others said... you can't play while having this onlie, so...
    nice try. I guess.

12. This doesn't work anymore. It used to but not now. Maybe something Codemasters did in the 1.23 update?

Shame as I hate that countdown to reset.