1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Mods MOD AUTORESET OFF - Elimination limits off road. 2016-05-16

MOD AUTORESET OFF - Elimimation limits off road.

1. pastranario3 submitted a new resource:

MOD AUTORESET OFF - Elimimation limits off road. - MOD AUTORESET OFF - Elimimation limits off road.

Read more about this resource...

2. Sorry but how do you install and uninstall it tks

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. i can't understand how's install it? (soory for english, i'm russian. )

4. Does this affect online play? I don't know if it is detected as cheat

5. Hello. To decompress the file in the file i have installed the game. Then you run the files you want Off ON

6. Hello. To decompress the file in the file i have installed the game. Then you run the files you want Off ON

7. Last edited: May 18, 2016
  8. Ok, doesn't work with online play. Loads race but after hit to start race, lost racenet connection!

9. y?

10. ironeddie

ironeddie
    Premium Member

i would like to try this but could someone who got it to work please explain the install and how to work it a little more clearly. I understand there is a language barrier here.thank you.just figured it out.thank you.sorry for bother.

Last edited: May 21, 2016
  11. I've tested it and tbh I don't see a very wide usefulness of it.
    On the many occasions, if I start to wonder around I fall of some invisible edges, so why should I will feel urge to wonder around if I, instead of being auto-reset, fall into some out of the blue void.
    Plus like others said... you can't play while having this onlie, so...
    nice try. I guess.

12. This doesn't work anymore. It used to but not now. Maybe something Codemasters did in the 1.23 update?

Shame as I hate that countdown to reset.