I'd personally love to see a lower-powered civic, one that has the stock engine. More specifically, the one I drive, a 2003 Honda Civic EX 1.7L 1668 CC I4 Vtec SOHC 2 door coupe. It runs a modest 127hp but it handles beautifully for its class and is honestly a very fun car to run around in.

It uses the same general framework that the 99'/00' civic SI sits on, with a slightly modified body, I'm not sure if it's something anyone would be interested in, but I've attempted to make it myself to no avail, I lack the experience and knowhow with 3dsmax even to modify existing models for personal use

2017 Dodge Challenger SRT392.

2015-dodge-challenger-srt-39201-1.jpg

2017 Chevrolete Camaro ZL1

2017-Chevrolet-Camaro-ZL1-front-three-quarter-06.jpg

I was desiring a tiny little app lately, I wonder if someone knows an existing one or is able to create it (which should not be too difficult/time-intensive with the skills required):

I switched to load cell pedals lately and I'm still trying to learn where the maximum of my pedal input is. I'd be more than happy to have an app which is giving me acoustic feedback when I reach 100% of input. I know there are several pedal overlay apps out there, but: wearing a Rift, the resolution is quite limited.. So it's either hard to read (+ you have to literally look elsewhere) or it's big enough and in the center of your view, but you cannot see other information in that place any longer.

At first, I just had a sound (peep) for 100% input in mind, but there could be extended options for 33/50/66/etc% with increasing volume for example of the speed of the sounds (thinking of park distance control in cars right now, where the peeping gets faster the closer you come to an object with a final, static peep for 'close enough').

If it is possible to catch the signal "outside" of the sim (DIView comes to my mind where I can set my pedals to my liking), it could be a very small app covering different sims at once - no need to fiddle with different API and stuff.
The "app" could aswell just be an option inside the CrewChief app.

If anyone knows about a similar app or is interested in creating what I described, please send me a PM

Best regards and keep racing,
Reiche

Hey,
just wanted to know whether its possible to set up grid positions in offline races. Would be useful for multi-class as if you jump f.e. the Qualifying session some slower cars will start from the front aswell.

Thanks in advance :)

2017 Audi TT-RS

Audi-TT-RS-coupe-front-three-quarter-in-motion-02.jpg

2017 Audi TT-S

2017_audi_tts-pic-5993716099650373881-1600x1200.jpeg
You might want to wait a bit with that modding request. The road-going 2015 Audi TT was announced as official content in 2015, but we haven't had any new info about it since. That announced 2015 model is still the same generation TT as the 2017 model, so you can expect it to be either that TTS or perhaps the latest TT-RS. Maybe ask Marco Massarutto a message on his Facebook page if the car is still coming?

You might want to wait a bit with that modding request. The road-going 2015 Audi TT was announced as official content in 2015, but we haven't had any new info about it since. That announced 2015 model is still the same generation TT as the 2017 model, so you can expect it to be either that TTS or perhaps the latest TT-RS. Maybe ask Marco Massarutto a message on his Facebook page if the car is still coming?

Maybe that is the 2015 Euro-spec car because the one in my country doesn't have the squared off headlights for 2015. None the less I can't wait.

Yeah but not here in the U.S. The body style of the 2017 came out here in 2016. But no worries, I'll just wait for the car. I may even have a real TTS before it comes out, LOL.
Yes, but that doesn't affect licensing for the guys in Italy. :p We'll see, with the other announced Audi's recently released hopefully it's coming some time later this year.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back