One of the weirdest cars of its time, and a shame it never really took to the track. Would be fun to see in Assetto Corsa. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you...

The Ferrari Sigma.
sigma-front.jpg

Love this, thats another to go on my list...

can someone please make a propper Monaco or a good conversion of some sort the 1.1 version that's out there the graphics are very out of date

Hi lads,

I would like to ask to any talented modder this community has if they could make a skin replica of the Leston Protex gloves, which were vastly used in motorsport during the late sixties/early seventies, for Assetto Corsa. This is what they looked like
les-leston-protex.jpg

You can see them also in my avatar, which is from Zandvoort 1972
cockpit 312B.jpg

malmedy_test_vue_hauteur_trace_16020220500000001a.jpg
JM_video_testday.jpg
Getimage.aspx

Hello, if someone is interested in making this track (EMA francorchamps) :) It is located near the circuit of Spa-Francorchamps. It is ideal for drifting (often organized drift days) and rally tests (stage of the famous of the Legend Boucles.) It also has small gravel sections, it must be easy to do but I do not know how;)

Iron Mountain Road (Hwy 16A, South Dakota)

That road must be a blast to drive. :inlove:
Too bad it's not likely to happen anytime. I can't even imagine the insane amount of work it would need to recreate this awesome road and landscape.
But maybe there is someone out there with enough skill and spare time to do it. :D

https://goo.gl/maps/ZABzk78HNsB2

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.6%
  • < 5 years