I would love an app that assigns pre configured amounts of ballast at the click of a button to a pre configured amount of players based on session order.

Today we were racing the little cup cars and using BTCC success ballast. It is a real PITA trying to assign ballast per player especially inbetween race 1 and race 2.

Ideally I would run success ballast based on Q results and then again based on race 1 results for race 2 (using the 2 race format.) This ballast is applied to the top 10 cars which means assigning ballast for those cars at the end of Q using server commands, then removing ballast from those players outside the top 10 for race 2 and assigning it to those in the top 10.

An app that auto assigns the pre configured amounts based on current session order and assigns 0 to all other players at the click of a button would be fantastic for MP. It would make success ballast much more usable!

For public servers it would be even better if we could set it to auto assign at the end of each session some how (plugin?) so people can still enjoy success-ballast-racing when admin are not around.

Last edited:
Hi,

I just found this in YouTube,

nogaro2.jpg

This guy have the Nogaro Circuit and it is perfectly made, this track is so cool we need Nogaro in Assetto Corsa!
But "Ginot Team" don't ask if he will give the track,
Maybe if we all post a message in the video he will ask to somebody?
It doesn't cost anything to try ! :thumbsup:

Lamborghini Huracán Super Trofeo liveries would be something I'd like to see (and am looking into doing myself next depending on time) if people have interest. Severely underused car compared to the GT3 variant, which also seems to have some more Super Trofeo liveries than the actual Super Trofeo car.

One of the weirdest cars of its time, and a shame it never really took to the track. Would be fun to see in Assetto Corsa. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you...

The Ferrari Sigma.
sigma-front.jpg

• Deleted member 223075

Hi,

Anyone able to make Olivier Pla helmet, i need it to complete a skin :
wec-shanghai-2012-olivier-pla.jpg

Thanks in advance

EDIT : just the paint on the helmet ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone can do this circuit?? I see it in a youtube video and I think it will be nice to race in a similar circuit. I'll do it, but I to bad with 3D modeling :(. This is the link of the video:

Attachments

• Screenshot_56.png
    Screenshot_56.png
    732.8 KB · Views: 166
[Quote = "Shadowoff, de la publicación: 2475956, miembro de: 246128"] Hacer podia alguien para el BMW M6 GT Agu, AUNQUE desmontará Do, los Walkenhorst BES 2017 libreas?

Voy a Publicar ALGUNAS fotos CUANDO ESTÁN Disponibles [/ quote]
¿Esta?

Attachments

• preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 198
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 212
[Quote = "Shadowoff, de la publicación: 2475956, miembro de: 246128"] Hacer podia alguien para el BMW M6 GT Agu, AUNQUE desmontará Do, los Walkenhorst BES 2017 libreas?

Voy a Publicar ALGUNAS fotos CUANDO ESTÁN Disponibles [/ quote]
¿Esta?

Those skins are awesome even though I didnt meant them ;D Where can I download them?

I actually ment these two skins:
BMW Walkenhorst Blancpain (2).jpg
Walkenhorst BMW Blancpain.jpg

i have some request.

can you guys help me to find the pics 2014 Audi Team Joest driver and racecrew suits in good angles/resolutions? i'm struggling to google them.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back