i001641.jpg

The Monaco might be more sporty, but you just cannot say no to taking out a Lincoln for some time on a track!

The-Simpsons-2.jpg

"C'mon, c'mon, I've got a body in the trunk!"

All getting a bit silly now... :D

Renault Clio Cup, some of the most fun racing you will ever see (its on the BTCC support bill).

It would be a easy "series" to make, 1 model and a bunch of liveries.

Reactions: CCX
Lets see a full blown sports car mod for AC, given that the Ferrari is already in game. With all the liveries in 2013 of course.

LMP1

Audi R18 e-tron Quattro Hybrid
Toyota TS0-30
HPD ARX 03c
Lola B12/60 (Toyota and Mazda power's please!)

LMP2

HPD ARX 03b
Morgan Nissan
Zytek Z11SN-Nissan
Lola B12/80 Nissan
Lotus T128
Oreca 03 Nissan

LMGTE (I know one of them is in game)

BMW Z4 GTE
Chevrolet Corvette C6.R GTE
Porsche 911 GT3 RSR (991 & 997 please!)
Aston Martin V8 Vantage GTE
SRT Viper GTS-R
Ferrai 458 Italia

Personally, right now I'd love to see one of the good modelers setting to work on Allan Simonsen's Vantage GTE in light of what's happened today. It would be a pitifully small tribute to him, but to be honest I've been a huge fan of his for a few years now and am absolutely gutted at his death this afternoon. :( :( :(

Personally, right now I'd love to see one of the good modelers setting to work on Allan Simonsen's Vantage GTE in light of what's happened today. It would be a pitifully small tribute to him, but to be honest I've been a huge fan of his for a few years now and am absolutely gutted at his death this afternoon. :( :( :(
So am I Banjo. I'm still in a bit of a daze to tell you the truth...

So am I Banjo. I'm still in a bit of a daze to tell you the truth...

Yeah, feeling a bit numb too. Spent the afternoon trying not to let on to the kids and wife how upset I was, but now they're off to bed and seeing folk like Richard Westbrook and Giancarlo Fisi struggling to hold it together is making it tough to get my head around it to be honest

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back