1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mobile App

Discussion in 'Site Feedback & Support' started by Eric Estes, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Q: Any android (or for others, iOS etc.) apps that work with this software?
  2. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Not that I know of no. But i dont use third party software anymore. Site is smooth and fast on Bramsung Galaxy :)
  3. xenforo is compatible with tapatalk, but i guess the plugin is 3rd party, ooh dirty!

however, loading times are very quick on my ios 5 device using safari.

All functions appear to be working too.
  4. Bram

I am sure XF will introduce a mobile style at some point. Its on the suggestion list so thanks for mentioning it :)
  5. Site does load fast and clean - just can't get enough on the screen at once at a size I can see (but it is useable) - Moto Atrix + old eyes. Thanks for adding it to the suggestion list.
  6. Like James has stated above, site in its current state loads up just fine with iOS 5.0.1

7. Just a quick question about accessing the site on a mobile. Although I get the new site fine I do find that in the main page the section at the top I still see the links to each individual league (as we used to have) as well as the drop down option. However, the actual links do not work. Strange because I do not get those links when I access the site on my netbook.
    If you are not sure what I mean I will try to post a screenshot from my phone shortly.
  8. Chris Butcher

Chris Butcher
    Red Bull Gridsters 2012 Champion

Clear your cache on your mobile's browser. That should do the trick :)
  9. Bram

10. Sorry for the delay, here's the screenshot with what I am talkiing about boxed in red:-

11. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

Tapatalk is now working :)

You have to look again for the forum and select the one with the new logo.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Bram

I bought Tapatalk for my iPhone a few months ago. Now I have a new phone (Bramsung Galaxy SII) does anybody know if you can transfer the software? Or do i need to purchase it once more?
    • Like Like x 2
  13. It'll be a fresh purchase i think bram.

Try emailing them they might gift you a copy of the app?
  14. Great phone. Got mine on an upgrade at the end of August and love it. Would like to know how you are getting on with it.
  15. Bram

I will thanks :)
  16. If you have a copy of the iTunes invoice / receipt you could include it as evidence?