1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Skins Mobil 1 McLaren Honda 1.5

A fantasy skin for the McLaren

1. TimeOut73

TimeOut73

Ratings:
    +104
    • Like Like x 1
  2. KeisariKine

KeisariKine

Ratings:
    +282
    Nice skin but Mobil 1 and castrol? They are competitors owned by different oil companies

• Like Like x 1
  3. TimeOut73

TimeOut73

Ratings:
    +104
    Oops! I didn't know that. :confused:

• Like Like x 1
  4. KeisariKine

KeisariKine

Ratings:
    +282
    mobil1 is exxonmobil and esso, castrol is BP. Both do fuel and lubricants for F1 teams. Can't both be on the same car

• Like Like x 1
  5. TimeOut73

TimeOut73

Ratings:
    +104
    • Like Like x 1
  6. WilliamsGaming

WilliamsGaming

Ratings:
    +6
    Hey, Just so I know this doesnt replace the Mercedes Team, It just uses the model. I still put this as McLaren

• Like Like x 1
  7. Nimas2333

Nimas2333
    Premium

Ratings:
    +11
    blah blah blah

Last edited: Apr 9, 2017
  8. WilliamsGaming

WilliamsGaming

Ratings:
    +6
    Whats on the front wing?

9. CW.

CW.

Ratings:
    +109
  10. Molda22

Molda22

Ratings:
    +3
    i cannot replace the pkg file :( when i choose import and navigate to the mod folder where the file is, ERP archiver doesnt see your pkg file so i cannot replace it. i tried to drag and drop it manually to the erp archiver window when i had the apropriate file highlighted but i dont know if it works or not.

11. filipos6

filipos6

Ratings:
    +30
    Did you press > pkg files> import or textures>import because you have to press pkg files>import.

12. Molda22

Molda22

Ratings:
    +3
    yes, i have pressed the pkg import. i tried ten times just to be sure and nothing. because of that the mod doesnt work and looks completely crazy ingame. it works for every other skin/mod i tried today but i cannot do it with your mobil 1 mclaren mod :(
    EDIT: i managed to fix the problem. the pkg car model file is supposed to be .fsn file and when you want to import the new one, erp archiver is set automatically to only show .fsn files. but when i clicked "show all files" it showed all the files including the car model pkg .fsn file and it worked. I dont understand why it happens because in any other mod i replaced the pkg, it always showed the fsn file but hey, important is that it works :D

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017