Mobil 1 McLaren Honda

Skins Mobil 1 McLaren Honda 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
i cannot replace the pkg file :( when i choose import and navigate to the mod folder where the file is, ERP archiver doesnt see your pkg file so i cannot replace it. i tried to drag and drop it manually to the erp archiver window when i had the apropriate file highlighted but i dont know if it works or not.

i cannot replace the pkg file :( when i choose import and navigate to the mod folder where the file is, ERP archiver doesnt see your pkg file so i cannot replace it. i tried to drag and drop it manually to the erp archiver window when i had the apropriate file highlighted but i dont know if it works or not.
Did you press > pkg files> import or textures>import because you have to press pkg files>import.

yes, i have pressed the pkg import. i tried ten times just to be sure and nothing. because of that the mod doesnt work and looks completely crazy ingame. it works for every other skin/mod i tried today but i cannot do it with your mobil 1 mclaren mod :(
EDIT: i managed to fix the problem. the pkg car model file is supposed to be .fsn file and when you want to import the new one, erp archiver is set automatically to only show .fsn files. but when i clicked "show all files" it showed all the files including the car model pkg .fsn file and it worked. I dont understand why it happens because in any other mod i replaced the pkg, it always showed the fsn file but hey, important is that it works :D

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years