1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tracks Mobikrog 0.8

Mobikrog, Slovenia

1. Mitja Bonca submitted a new resource:

Mobikrog - Mobikrog, Slovenia

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 3
  2. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota
    Sriple Tix Premium Member

Hvala ti!

Thanks!

3. Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2014
  4. Very impressive track, Mitja...just did 10 laps with the e92, very intuitive course, close to the real track on YT, closer than I thought it would be. Can we expect to race you at it on MP? :D

5. Bok Mitja, svaka čast!!! Jako dobra staza...:thumbsup:
    Bilo bi dobro da netko napravi Grobnik stazu u Hrvatskoj kod Rijeke...
    Pozz ...

@Marko-CRO
    Mod edit : please post in English
    General rules
    • The main language at RaceDepartment is English. Other languages are permitted in only in private and profile messages or in the dedicated non-english discussion forum.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2014
  6. ;)

7. Mitja hvala ti puno. Svojedobno sam ( ne samo ja ) uživao u tvome grobniku za rf i race, a sad se nadam da će ti nekad doći volja da grobnik ubaciš i u to remek djelo asetto corsa.
    Hvala još jedan put, super je da te imamo!!!

@Gunja
    Mod edit : please post in English

Edit:
    Mitja thanks a lot. I liked your grobnik for rf and race and i hope you'll get in the mood to get it into AC as well.
    Thanks again, it's great that we have you!!!

General rules
    • The main language at RaceDepartment is English. Other languages are permitted in only in private and profile messages or in the dedicated non-english discussion forum.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2014
  8. Bravo! Res lepo videti slovenske proge v Assetto Corsa. A misliš da bi lahko iz rf prenesel tudi recimo, gorjanci, ali pa kakšen drug slovenski rally?

9. Yes of course its possible. Only need time :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Nice! Lovely to see some Slovenian (and possibly other tracks in ex-Yu territory) tracks being made. Hopefuly you'll improve textures a bit and trackside objects sometime down the line. Thanks! :D