MMO's

lineage is free, most l2java/l2evo builds are equal to official these days, official has about a 5% advantage if that, private servers are pretty much stable and match official in everyway I play private after playing c1-5 plus int/kamael on official.

i dont like freesharts if i go back one day to lineage 2 it will truely be offical. wich server you played in Jason ??
i was on Sieghardt lost some pretty high endgame chars cuz someone hacked me but maybe end of
year i start again all over as a friend will come back too so we might start together all over again as
we both was in a big clan wich is still there so with help of some old high level friend i let me suckup fast
:) shame i dont have my 78/76 duelist /sagitarius not more would make things easyer. but i know the guy
who hacked me had not much fun on them as my old clan deleveld him quite fast down to d-grade :p
its just so expensive as i need probaly 2 accs one for my main char and one for a buffer

Think I was on bartz on official but again thats going back at least 4-5 chronicles, I got fed up of p2p plus my time is more limited than it used to be hence why I play privates, and no other mmo has come close to topping lineage eppecially with sags in pvp they are just awesome, with the right gear encants tats etc you can kite most classes with ease.

;) yea but ws hard to get there as a duelist as the sagi was may subclass, but with my my buffer it was easy going at least for the sagi
the duelist was the poor guy who had to lvl up her
i never found in any mmo this kind of pvp NC-Soft made with Lineage2 the most harcore MMO ever the castle sieges was the realy best

;) yea but ws hard to get there as a duelist as the sagi was may subclass, but with my my buffer it was easy going at least for the sagi
the duelist was the poor guy who had to lvl up her
i never found in any mmo this kind of pvp NC-Soft made with Lineage2 the most harcore MMO ever the castle sieges was the realy best

If you ever change your mind about privates let me know be nice to see you on the server I currently am trying out.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 325 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 217 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 283 13.4%