ML2166 Designs Race & Shop F1 Racing Team HD

Anyone wanna race for my racing team?

:D

This is a fictional team that replaces Force India in game.

Consists of two cars.

One Black (Trademark)
One mirror effect as per McLaren.....but more mirrored....looks pretty doggy danglies.

File contains

Driver suits for cars
Driver suits for cutscenes
Racecrew
Pitcrew
Brakeboard
Garages
Trucks (Paddock)
Trailer Interior
Loading Garage

Basically the whole team.

All done in HD where possible.

All done completely from scratch....new specc files and bumpmaps where needed.

Please if using this, backup any files due to be changed first.

If you use it.....enjoy it.....and Thank you.

:thumbsup:

DOWNLOAD HERE
i am racing for your team :p, na seriously on Bahrain Race my results are amazing
Results:
Australia Qualifying : 9th
Australia Race : 3rd
Malaysia Qualifying : 3rd
Malaysia Race : 1st
China Qualifying : 3rd
China Race : 1st
Kinda Weird how every time i start 3rd i win!!!
i have done Bahrain Qualifying And starting 11th hate the istanbul track though.
Getting to the point though i just want to say your mods amazing!!!!!!!

Anyone wanna race for my racing team?

:D

This is a fictional team that replaces Force India in game.

Consists of two cars.

One Black (Trademark)
One mirror effect as per McLaren.....but more mirrored....looks pretty doggy danglies.

File contains

Driver suits for cars
Driver suits for cutscenes
Racecrew
Pitcrew
Brakeboard
Garages
Trucks (Paddock)
Trailer Interior
Loading Garage

Basically the whole team.

All done in HD where possible.

All done completely from scratch....new specc files and bumpmaps where needed.

Please if using this, backup any files due to be changed first.

If you use it.....enjoy it.....and Thank you.

:thumbsup:

DOWNLOAD HERE
do you have the shape of the black car because i put the shape of the Mercedes Amg Car in and now the liveries have gone a little bit weird

You'll need to get anything that you have changed from the original modder, as I wouldn't know what files have been altered.

Also if possible could you edit your replies on this thread and remove the pictures by clicking on them and delete. There really isn't a need to keep posting the same picture over and over again in replies.

Thanks.

i am racing for your team :p, na seriously on Bahrain Race my results are amazing
Results:
Australia Qualifying : 9th
Australia Race : 3rd
Malaysia Qualifying : 3rd
Malaysia Race : 1st
China Qualifying : 3rd
China Race : 1st
Kinda Weird how every time i start 3rd i win!!!
i have done Bahrain Qualifying And starting 11th hate the istanbul track though.
Getting to the point though i just want to say your mods amazing!!!!!!!

That's nice but please remove big pictures from quotes before posting your reply from now on, thanks. :)

You'll need to get anything that you have changed from the original modder, as I wouldn't know what files have been altered.

Also if possible could you edit your replies on this thread and remove the pictures by clicking on them and delete. There really isn't a need to keep posting the same picture over and over again in replies.

Thanks.
what is the model you used for the black car because i have a idea??

I used the Force India as stated in my opening post. I haven't changed any models around in my game at all.

ML, do we have a choice regarding what team we would like to replace or does it have to be Force India?

It's done on the Force India car, so the livery cannot go onto another car model. The rest of the files should pretty much go anywhere for any team, but car livery stays at Force India.

Finally tried this out today. Dude, this whole package is awesome-sauce. Eye popping, really nice stuff. Thanks for your hard work! (Im not knockin Force India here but man, thier graphics people need eyeglasses) :thumbsup:

Awhile back, you, ML2166 Designs, posted some skins for GSC, Stock Car V8. Would you be willing to make them available for download?? They are the nicest skins I've come across yet. Can't find many skins for this game.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back