1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mods Mixfile ReMixer 0.2.0

Tool to pack and unpack mixfile archives

1. LeMic submitted a new resource:

Mixfile ReMixer - Tool to pack and unpack mixfile archives

Read more about this resource...
  2. Great program mate. Thanks.

Just having an issue while trying to unpack track files form Sebastien Loeb rally.
    Some unpack fine, and others just throw up the error "System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Non-negative number required."

Any ideas?
  3. Hi Mark,

I can see there is a demo of the game, I'll download it and see if I can reproduce the error. Do you remember which specific files failed?
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Hey Mark,

Please give the new 0.2.0 version a go, it should be able to handle the large track files in Loeb Rally.

5. hey lemic i have discovered a little problem when estract the files of vr46 the game, when estract for example the moto2 2016.mix some graphic files are not showed properly but it's how the prog can't show the file and added a file exactly with the same proportions example 2048x2048 pixel but with only this words repeatly "place holder" something like this
    is this maybe a code error from the prog?
  6. Hello Sagnok,

I unpacked the moto2 file and I see what you mean. However I'm fairly certain that the files are extracted correctly, but I have no clue as to what the placeholder files are used for. Maybe a question for the MotoGP 16 | Valentino Rossi: The Game modding thread http://www.racedepartment.com/forums/motogp-16-valentino-rossi-the-game.30/

hope you figure it out,

7. sorry lemic for the lately replied i'm figured that you prog still work good i believe that files are a future update of milestone for some sort of dlc or patch with textures update maybe they reserved a space for a new bike or team cause i have serched in db files and there isn't team or rider linked to numbers referred in example
  8. Ahh, that makes sense, glad you figured it out :)