Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
RD_Flyer_LeMans.jpg

Special Event: 1/24 Jour Du Mans
Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Class: Mixed (anything you want - but no Panteras)
Track: Le Mans Sarthe 77 (Click to download - it's quite big, but it is worth it)
Track version patch (required): http://forum.racedepartment.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=958 (7-zip) or the exe on here: http://virtua-lm.com/lemans/download_7286.php
Conditions: In-game time 06.00 (6.00 am)
Practice: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 UK / 21.00 Europe (40 mins)
Qualification: 19.40 GMT / 20.40 UK / 21.40 Europe (20 mins)
Race: 20.00 GMT / 21.00 UK / 22.00 Europe (16 laps)
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: Default skins only

I have had a re-think/change of heart and have decided to take a Vette for tonight, big bus, but it's my favourite Yank Tank even to this day, hence the BBV cap from LM2006, various diecasts from the first model until now that I have scattered round the room and loving driving them in sundry sims etc. :rotfl:

Sam

I'm going to get my Porsche on in the 906 for this event - and hope I'm not too far behind at the end of the straight :D :good:

It's doing 250Km on the strait must be fast enough ,but I don't sink you will do 16 laps without refueling.

Did 8 laps in the 906 yesterday in half dark my Comp. having troubles whit that and my leg wont go any further,so I think I com watching but not racing.

Hans

Attention all GTL-ers, this event might need to be rescheduled at short notice if we cannot fix the track problems.

Please download the fix above and apply it to your installation in case we can get it sarted by then, if we can't, then I'll have to sort something out at short notice.

problem with exe??

you can install patch in empty folder on local machine, make archive from files and upload to the server
No, not a problem with the exe, the new servers don't allow exe's to be run on them directly, hence the need for the process you mention, it's just getting all the pieces in place in time for tonight.

I can't do it myself at the moment (although that may change soon fingers crossed), but Simon may be able to help us out. :good: I would just prefer to be able to sort this out directly myself, rather than having to rely on other people's availability.

I'm still hopeful of some Mulsanne style shenanignas tonight.

Spa 67 was only the alternative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 208 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.3%
  • < 4 years