AC [Mix] BMW vs Lotus @ Vallelunga Club - Fri 12th September 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Nice race guys, although i got overtaken several times and spun at the final turn to loose one place just before the finishing line :thumbsdown::D
But as we talked on teamspeak...i also thought i was faster than @Gabriel Sterr but he was ground solid :thumbsup:
Btw the Z4 didn´t feel like a boar imho...
Thanks to @Gabriel Sterr , @Fred Locklear and some others for letting me follow you :D

Mate, did I hit you under braking at lap 28 or something? I think it was you...apologies!
No problem. I bumped you on T1, i am sorry for that. Was on last place also at T1, recovered to third, then lost it a couple of times trying to drift and finished like tenth place, nevertheless, E30 Drift is a very fun car to drive.

Well, well, well. Had a two week break of this and it has gotton worse, I was hit off 6 times I think, one was my fault. I apologize @Michal Valenta, that was my fault - I did wait but you slowed down?? After this i got up to 18th and throughout the race I had people hitting me, not giving enough space and pulling out.. :thumbsdown: But despite this I finished 5th (I think).

Please be careful on the first lap!

Very fun race with these different roadcars! Sorry for all those caught up in wrecks and grats to the Top 5!

Fortunately I stayed mostly unscathed from major incidents except for a divebomb gone wrong that I did myself:whistling: Gave the position back ofc.

Thanks @Fred Locklear @Christoph Wohlkönig @Bernhard Schreyek for close and fair racing!
Yes, Christoph I think you had me beat on pace. I only got so high up the field because I ninjaed the first big wreck on the first lap. Also, concerning stutter, you can try to delete all apps you do not use regularly because they sometimes cause internal errors that in turn can create stutter. I have noticed improvements on my PC ever since removing all apps except RSR and MiniStats.
Edit: Talking about third party apps ofc. I do not think Kunos' apps hinder performance.

Last edited:
Well, well, well. Had a two week break of this and it has gotton worse, I was hit off 6 times I think, one was my fault. I apologize @Michal Valenta, that was my fault - I did wait but you slowed down?? After this i got up to 18th and throughout the race I had people hitting me, not giving enough space and pulling out.. :thumbsdown: But despite this I finished 5th (I think).

Please be careful on the first lap!
It is ok :)... This is race for fun...

First off I want to really thank Akis and the other staff members for putting on these races. You all spend a lot of time setting things up, and then have to take time out of practice to help others that have problems.

Luckily I got home in time just before booking began and there was a slot left (Thanks Akis!). I hadn't tried this car/track combo before. I had only been in the Lotus roadster once! I expected to be in the back of the pack for the race, but when practicing I had RSR open and my time was less than a tenth of second off of Akis' time.

Somehow I qualified 4th. I got a decent start, but dropped back a spot because I was being cautious through the first lap. I kept contact with the front group for the first 6 laps. Moved up to third when @Akis Kevrekidis and @Christian Lozanov parted the seas on the last corner. 3rd couldn't last for me (I am not used to such rarefied air!). It lasted less than a lap when I slid out after the chicane and rejoined 7th. Akis was back on the move to take his rightful place at top of the charts and I tried to follow him through. That didn't work because @Christoph Wohlkönig shut the door on me and we touched (fair racing incident). Was able to get by Christoph, then @Gabriel Sterr and I had a nice back and forth battle. Gabriel was hard to get around, and when I did, I would slide off the track enough to give the spot back and then it was time to fight for the position again. I tried to give it back a couple of times, but I was able to hold onto 5th. I am quite happy with that result.

Last edited:
@Akis Kevrekidis did you race from Australia? I was looking at the replay and your wheels were turning the wrong way :roflmao:
Not only Akis everybody whom i followed had this strange behaviour of the wheels! Turning around curves looked really unnatural! Never noticed this before... maybe we should report to Kunos...but most likely somebody did already
Thanks @Gabriel Sterr should untick all apps next time or i have to reduce my graphic settings again :(

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back