AC [Mix] BMW vs Lotus @ Vallelunga Club - Fri 12th September 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
This is going to be a very interesting (close) race - given the fact that the track is very short!
...On the other hand it will be very difficult to do a good qualifying lap:cautious:
And one more thing, please dear co-racers be patient on the first corner - first lap!:thumbsup:

@Thomas Adolphsen

Pit stops:
Assetto Corsa doesn't have real pit stops yet. If you run out of fuel or damage your engine though, you can stop your car, press escape and click the "go back to pits" button.

Tyres:
Since there is no tyre restriction by the server, everyone uses the faster ones (semi-slicks).

Driving aids:
We like every participant to race with PRO settings(no aids), but this cannot be enforced by the server yet. So suit yourself.

I would like to join in a Elise sc s2.

Do I just find the server in the game's server list, and then click join sometime between 18-19?
Well, you find the server from 18:00, then click BOOK. At 19:00 you will be able to join the server, not earlier.

Booking and joining are 2 different things. To b able to join, you need to book first. Hope this clears it out.

Thanks for helping me here before my first online race ;-)
Btw I work as a fireman at my local town, and if I get called out to a fire, I won't be able to finish the race. Hope that this is ok. Luckily it's pretty rare we get called out.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back