• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Missing txt in tutorial?

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by ebrich, Mar 15, 2012.

1. ebrich

ebrich
    Premium

Ratings:
    +77
    I was looking through the tutorials in cream.galleria and the "Bump_Spec_Mapping \ New text Doc.txt" appears to be empty. Nulle kb. I suppose its a read me file joining the images together. Anybody have it?

2. Kennett Ylitalo

Kennett Ylitalo

Ratings:
    +3,936
    Sorry, it's a empty textfile.. Never meant to be there in the first place, ill delete it. The tutorial is here: http://simtrackipedia.wikidot.com/bumb-and-spec-map-creation

3. ebrich

ebrich
    Premium

Ratings:
    +77
    Thanks Kennett.

4. Erwin Greven

Erwin Greven
    retired from this site. Premium

Ratings:
    +256
    I can only see "x"-jpg files. As if there are no pictures.

5. Kennett Ylitalo

Kennett Ylitalo

Ratings:
    +3,936
    In Simtracipedia? Works fine from here.. I'm sorry about the interface in galleria, it's the most basic FTP-server. It ain't pretty but it is lean..

6. martinez

martinez

Ratings:
    +14
    Yes, I can't see pictures neither. But I can right click these "X" and open in new browser's window.

7. Kennett Ylitalo

Kennett Ylitalo

Ratings:
    +3,936
    What browser are you guys using?

Testing: [​IMG]

Do you guys see that?

8. martinez

martinez

Ratings:
    +14
    Ahh, good idea to check on other browsers. My result: pictures are only on Mozilla Firefox. On Chrome, Safari and IE - I can't see them.

9. Kennett Ylitalo

Kennett Ylitalo

Ratings:
    +3,936
    I checked with Chrome and it works too... IE, well, i don't even regard that as a browser. It just the program that i have to use once to download the latest Firefox after clean windows install :cool: So when i do webdesign, i never even think about IE...

EDIT: nevermind, downloading Safari and Opera...

EDIT2: Simtrackipedia: Safari and IE bugs, Opera, Chrome and Firefox works with my links. RD: every browser works with the exact same links... It's a Wikidot issue...

10. martinez

martinez

Ratings:
    +14
    LOL, I cleared all thrash from my system with several programs - temporary internet files, cleared registry, error repairs etc. - now pictures work in Chrome too ;)

By the way - before that I had problems with Facebook (I could not load it) - now the problems are gone too :D

• Like Like x 1