1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Missing txt in tutorial?

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by ebrich, Mar 15, 2012.

1. ebrich

ebrich
    Premium Member

I was looking through the tutorials in cream.galleria and the "Bump_Spec_Mapping \ New text Doc.txt" appears to be empty. Nulle kb. I suppose its a read me file joining the images together. Anybody have it?

2. Sorry, it's a empty textfile.. Never meant to be there in the first place, ill delete it. The tutorial is here: http://simtrackipedia.wikidot.com/bumb-and-spec-map-creation

3. ebrich

ebrich
    Premium Member

Thanks Kennett.

4. Erwin Greven

Erwin Greven
    Premium Member

I can only see "x"-jpg files. As if there are no pictures.

5. In Simtracipedia? Works fine from here.. I'm sorry about the interface in galleria, it's the most basic FTP-server. It ain't pretty but it is lean..

6. Yes, I can't see pictures neither. But I can right click these "X" and open in new browser's window.

7. What browser are you guys using?

Testing: [​IMG]

Do you guys see that?

8. Ahh, good idea to check on other browsers. My result: pictures are only on Mozilla Firefox. On Chrome, Safari and IE - I can't see them.

9. I checked with Chrome and it works too... IE, well, i don't even regard that as a browser. It just the program that i have to use once to download the latest Firefox after clean windows install :cool: So when i do webdesign, i never even think about IE...

EDIT: nevermind, downloading Safari and Opera...

EDIT2: Simtrackipedia: Safari and IE bugs, Opera, Chrome and Firefox works with my links. RD: every browser works with the exact same links... It's a Wikidot issue...

10. LOL, I cleared all thrash from my system with several programs - temporary internet files, cleared registry, error repairs etc. - now pictures work in Chrome too ;)

By the way - before that I had problems with Facebook (I could not load it) - now the problems are gone too :D

• Like Like x 1