1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"mismatch" problem

Discussion in 'Formula Truck 2013' started by Kakha Jomardidze, Mar 28, 2015.

1. Hello, in each servers, have noticed "mismatch" what happens ? STEAM version, clean game without any mods.

THX advanced.
  2. Nox

Staff Premium Member

Maybe the server you are joining is not updated to the version you are running. RaceDepartment is running the latest versions.
  3. maybe...
  4. I do not see RD in servers list.

strange situation... it appears, that the "formula truck" has no multiplayer, except for cooperative service.
  5. Nox

Staff Premium Member

RD server might be down currently for FTrucks. GSC is up though.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. It is unfortunate that the developers do not pay attention (( I understand that they are switched on GSC ... but FTrucks it's so amazing In all directions. Very sad, if developers leave it.

ok Nox THX for your responds.
  7. Nox

Staff Premium Member

I just checked the lobby. It is up and running, and there are 4 servers currently to choose from.

Also, the devs aren't leaving behind FTrucks, there are more updates coming I believe.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. yes, two day i watched this four server (( two from these require password. another gives me 'mismatche' OK now I'll reinstall FTrucks.

Thanks again.
  9. here is pics ...

of servers & mismatche error

10. Nox

Staff Premium Member

Yes that means you and the server have different versions of the game, and/or modded files.
  11. just now have reinstall. anyway, have in each servers same report :( PPL is joined without any problem.

.. and what version has you? me, V. 1.20 which is downloaded from STEAM. clean game without any mods.
  12. Nox

Staff Premium Member

Yep, same here. Steam version. I'll get the RD server back up tomorrow, so we can test then.
  13. finally STEAM version ))

I also opened on STEAM group Formula Truck Please join us, you're always welcome