Mismatch again

gscfault1.jpg

Car I choose which as far as I know is standard

gscfault2.jpg

Multiplayer track Im going to race and join server which I have

gscfault3.jpg

The message I get from server, this is every server I join thats racing with the V8 cars :cry: Please if someone can help will be great ;)

Well, I know of a few people that get that message. They too can only race online using the formula cars. The Stock V8 never works for them online, only the DLC cars work for them online, because they have a cracked copy of the game. They get the same 1.rFm mismatch error when they try to connect online with the Stock V8. Replacing the file with somebody elses 1.rFm did not fix their problem, but buying a legitimate copy of the game did fix their problem. The only thing I can think of is either your game is corrupt, in which case you can simply spend 5 minutes to reinstall it and problem is solved, or you need to buy a legitimate copy of the game. If you are going to reinstall your game, backup your USERDATA folder so you won't have to recreate your profile and reprogram your controls.

Kieron, I'm not accusing you of using a cracked copy of the game, but in general - it really is sad that anybody can play the cracked version of GSC online with the DLC cars. It's even more sad that I know of a few people that have licenses and race in club races - with the cracked version of the game. Complaining in the forums that you get a 1.rFm error when trying to connect online and race Stock V8 is basically the same as telling everybody that you have a cracked copy of the game, because in most cases - that is exactly why they receive the 1.rFm mismatch error. If you do have a legit copy of the game, then it is wiser to simply reinstall the game in order to fix the problem. Sorry if I sound a bit harsh, again, I'm not accusing you of using a cracked copy of the game, but the error you are receiving doesn't paint a good picture. Reinstall your game, it takes 5 minutes. Then come back and let us know that it's fixed.

Well, I know of a few people that get that message. They too can only race online using the formula cars. The Stock V8 never works for them online, only the DLC cars work online with the cracked copy of the game. They get the same 1.rFm mismatch error when they try to connect online with the Stock V8. Replacing the file with somebody elses 1.rFm did not fix their problem, but buying a legitimate copy of the game did fix their problem. Have you ever been able to race the Stock Car V8 online before? Where did you buy your game? Really the only thing I can think of is either your game is completely corrupt, in which case you can simply spend 5 minutes to reinstall it and problem is solved, or you need to buy a legitimate copy of the game. If you are going to reinstall your game, backup your USERDATA folder so you won't have to recreate your profile and reprogram your controls.
Bought Online through Reiza, Could race before, think Im going to reinstall it tonight :cry:

I would add to install the game anywhere but in "program files".

And in case anyone with a cracked copy of the game lands on this thread (likely since we discuss the problem they most likely will search for), do yourself a favor and buy the game. If ever there was a game worth the money it costs, GSC is it.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 400 40.0%