1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mismatch again

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Kieron Swart, Jun 27, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

Car I choose which as far as I know is standard

[​IMG]

Multiplayer track Im going to race and join server which I have

[​IMG]

The message I get from server, this is every server I join thats racing with the V8 cars :cry: Please if someone can help will be great ;)

2. Did you change Reiza 1.rFm?

3. Dont understand, there is no reiza car in my vehical data

4. I mean in the main folder of GSC you have got a folder called rFm right? Did you change the reiza 1.rFm in that folder?

5. Can you make a screen of your main menu?

6. [​IMG]

There's my home screen, BTW I can race any other formula exept the V8's online.. Really dont understand :unsure: as Far as I know did not change that Rfm file...

7. Still does not work :confused:

8. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

Are the sessions you´re trying to join also running v1.70 with default rfms? The mismatch could be from the server´s end.

9. Think so to then. I suggest to try a RD server.

10. Rd is running a track I dont know where to get link, but I have tried every other server hosting V8's and getting mismatches :cry: Must prob do a re install which I dont want to do...

11. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

Well in a few days you´ll have to reinstall anyway so you might as well hold out for that.

FWIW - GSC2012 will not have loose rfm, hdv, tbc, .pm or scn files in folders. So the chances of getting a mismatch running an unaltered install should be zero.

• Like Like x 5
  12. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

• Like Like x 1
  13. Well, I know of a few people that get that message. They too can only race online using the formula cars. The Stock V8 never works for them online, only the DLC cars work for them online, because they have a cracked copy of the game. They get the same 1.rFm mismatch error when they try to connect online with the Stock V8. Replacing the file with somebody elses 1.rFm did not fix their problem, but buying a legitimate copy of the game did fix their problem. The only thing I can think of is either your game is corrupt, in which case you can simply spend 5 minutes to reinstall it and problem is solved, or you need to buy a legitimate copy of the game. If you are going to reinstall your game, backup your USERDATA folder so you won't have to recreate your profile and reprogram your controls.

Kieron, I'm not accusing you of using a cracked copy of the game, but in general - it really is sad that anybody can play the cracked version of GSC online with the DLC cars. It's even more sad that I know of a few people that have licenses and race in club races - with the cracked version of the game. Complaining in the forums that you get a 1.rFm error when trying to connect online and race Stock V8 is basically the same as telling everybody that you have a cracked copy of the game, because in most cases - that is exactly why they receive the 1.rFm mismatch error. If you do have a legit copy of the game, then it is wiser to simply reinstall the game in order to fix the problem. Sorry if I sound a bit harsh, again, I'm not accusing you of using a cracked copy of the game, but the error you are receiving doesn't paint a good picture. Reinstall your game, it takes 5 minutes. Then come back and let us know that it's fixed.

14. Bought Online through Reiza, Could race before, think Im going to reinstall it tonight :cry:

15. i made Kieron buy it a while back, best thing he has done (listen to me and buy a awesome game) :D

16. Sk3ptik0n

Sk3ptik0n
    Premium Member

I would add to install the game anywhere but in "program files".

And in case anyone with a cracked copy of the game lands on this thread (likely since we discuss the problem they most likely will search for), do yourself a favor and buy the game. If ever there was a game worth the money it costs, GSC is it.

17. im getting all kinds of mismatches hdtv rfm ect.. as ther been a update??

18. oh i think i may have deleted rfm file?? what is supposed to be in the rfm file??

19. my rfm folder is empty