1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mirrors in Race07 Bonnet View

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Robert McColl, Apr 6, 2009.

1. Maybe i missed this somewhere ...........how do i enable mirrors for (Race07) in Bonnet view.That might be one of the reasons why i got into trouble last week
  2. From the Main Menu > Options > Visual Settings > Mirrors > Off/Real/Virtual selector
  3. hi, and what would be the difference in virtual and real ?
  4. Real makes the real mirrors on the car work inside the cockpit.
    Virtual puts the letterbox mirror top center of the screen :)
  5. virtual makes them bigger than the real ones usually, and they are visible in all views, and I find safest for online racing ... you can always see your mirror and your fellow competitors much more clearly ... assuming there are some folk behind you that is :D
  6. What I like about rFactor, you can always have the three mirrors instead of just the one in Race.
  7. also, turn on your mini-map as this will tell you where the other cars are on the track... Very Very useful for the likes of pit exit etc...
  8. So true, took me ages to find out you could run a mini map!
  9. wow, this mini map news is new to me! I will have to find that one as it will help a lot for sure!
  10. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Press "5" (mapped default) for the mini map...