• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Mirrors in Race07 Bonnet View

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Robert McColl, Apr 6, 2009.

1. Robert McColl

Robert McColl

Ratings:
    +0
    Maybe i missed this somewhere ...........how do i enable mirrors for (Race07) in Bonnet view.That might be one of the reasons why i got into trouble last week

2. Günthar Rowe

Günthar Rowe

Ratings:
    +30
    From the Main Menu > Options > Visual Settings > Mirrors > Off/Real/Virtual selector

3. Mel Dixon

Mel Dixon

Ratings:
    +0
    hi, and what would be the difference in virtual and real ?

4. Simon Trendell

Simon Trendell

Ratings:
    +7
    Real makes the real mirrors on the car work inside the cockpit.
    Virtual puts the letterbox mirror top center of the screen :)

5. Lee Downham

Lee Downham

Ratings:
    +1
    virtual makes them bigger than the real ones usually, and they are visible in all views, and I find safest for online racing ... you can always see your mirror and your fellow competitors much more clearly ... assuming there are some folk behind you that is :D

6. Ryan Callan

Ryan Callan

Ratings:
    +501
    What I like about rFactor, you can always have the three mirrors instead of just the one in Race.

7. Günthar Rowe

Günthar Rowe

Ratings:
    +30
    also, turn on your mini-map as this will tell you where the other cars are on the track... Very Very useful for the likes of pit exit etc...

8. Dan Coldrick

Dan Coldrick

Ratings:
    +17
    So true, took me ages to find out you could run a mini map!

9. Mike Hill

Mike Hill

Ratings:
    +3
    wow, this mini map news is new to me! I will have to find that one as it will help a lot for sure!

10. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,619
    Press "5" (mapped default) for the mini map...