mirrors are wrong

i don't know if its like this for anyone else but the mirrors are on the wrong side, all i can see out of the left one is the barriers and i can't behind at all, is there anyway to fix this?

Invested many hours trying to solve this "mirror problem" until finally I gave up. There's no way to adjust the side mirrors correctly using the game controls. Unless there is some tweak that can be done editing some .ini file or something, I guess the limitation lies on the ISI's engine.
Take for instance the SHIFT series, the mirrors are spot on, either side or central ones, no matter the FOV. It would be really nice if we could adjust the angles of the side mirrors regarding our FOV and seat position. Amazing that so few sims have this feature to date (none that I know, to be honest).

I don't like racing with virtual mirrors (takes away the immersion, specially in formulas), so I rely only in central mirror during race and the left mirror when passing a car (if passing on left, I depend on trackir only, but usually I avoid passing on left unless I'm racing with friends that I know will respect the lead on the next curve).

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 480 38.9%