1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mirror problem

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Ryan Callan, Nov 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rFactor is giving me a strange problem - the images in my mirrors are 'stretched' across all three mirrors like so:

Does anyone know a fix for this? I've tried a fresh re-install but no difference, prehaps there is a setting in my PLR file I can't see?
  2. Have you tried it on different tracks, to see if the problem is still there? Also different mods?

I know there are issues with widescreen monitors and the mirrors, but you look as if you play it in 4:3.
  3. Same on all tracks and with all mods, and yeh I play it in 4:3.

Will try that software Marcin cheers.
  4. I have the same problem but only when using virtual mirrors, I have that util but cant find a tweak for this.
  5. Send me a working email address and I'll email you a mirror file fix to see if it addresses your problem.

6. Since my forced reinstall the mirrors are working fine. Although I haven't installed all mods yet - perhaps one of them causes it.
  7. That's what I was thinking. I'm guessing as you install each mod and test them one at a time, you'll discover if this is the case. The standard mirror files are different I believe then the one used for the triple-head virtual.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.