1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Mirror problem

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Ryan Callan, Nov 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryan Callan

Ryan Callan

Ratings:
    +501
    rFactor is giving me a strange problem - the images in my mirrors are 'stretched' across all three mirrors like so:

[​IMG]

Does anyone know a fix for this? I've tried a fresh re-install but no difference, prehaps there is a setting in my PLR file I can't see?

2. Marcin Wójcik

Marcin Wójcik

Ratings:
    +0
  3. Paul Godden

Paul Godden

Ratings:
    +0
    Have you tried it on different tracks, to see if the problem is still there? Also different mods?

I know there are issues with widescreen monitors and the mirrors, but you look as if you play it in 4:3.

4. Ryan Callan

Ryan Callan

Ratings:
    +501
    Same on all tracks and with all mods, and yeh I play it in 4:3.

Will try that software Marcin cheers.

5. Martin Bulgin

Martin Bulgin
    Premium

Ratings:
    +174
    I have the same problem but only when using virtual mirrors, I have that util but cant find a tweak for this.

6. Bruce Saltzman

Bruce Saltzman

Ratings:
    +17
    Send me a working email address and I'll email you a mirror file fix to see if it addresses your problem.

7. Ryan Callan

Ryan Callan

Ratings:
    +501
    Since my forced reinstall the mirrors are working fine. Although I haven't installed all mods yet - perhaps one of them causes it.

8. Bruce Saltzman

Bruce Saltzman

Ratings:
    +17
    That's what I was thinking. I'm guessing as you install each mod and test them one at a time, you'll discover if this is the case. The standard mirror files are different I believe then the one used for the triple-head virtual.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.