1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Racer Tracks' started by asasinuxp, Feb 18, 2011.

1. That looks very nice, thanks..
  2. Yep, it's looking pretty nice so far.

The textures are a bit mis-matched in places, but that is easily fixed.

Main issue really is that the road is very wide, and the texture is for a narrow road, hence the really wide white lines down the middle. Easily solved with a better texture I guess :D

Looking forward to seeing more :)

3. Nice,

The buildings could probabably be less polys;
    now every small window is sunken into the facade, wich eats framerate.
    It's probably better, framerate-wise, to solve this in the facade/window texture.

Hope to see more of this!
  4. Ok,I think that I will replace the buildings with others,but after I will fix the terrain.I will post a first version over 2-3 weeks.
  5. The first version.What do you think?
  6. very nice, i vish to make my home town Chisinau, for Racer someday :)

bună treabă ;)
  7. Mulțumesc! aka Thank you!
  8. Great to see my audi in pics :D hope you enjoyed it.

About track, looks tasty, but road are too wide as mr whippy said. Maybe reducing a little, to be like polish road one. A long under-ground tunnel could be nice too.

thanks for sharing!
  9. Alexander Knoll

Alexander Knoll

THX, the track is nice...for your first, WoW, respect!

@Tom, Audi is nice, but you forgot to remove the Ferrari Name image......
  10. The track is amazing, and I love the wide main road, I can speed up to 280km/h with no problem! :D

Just some issues:

- As you can see, the floor is out of level in a lot of places, which causes the car to sink, and therefore getting stuck or shake violently

It needs some better textures, especcialy the grass one, and optimization. It eats a lot of fps! But I'm sure that you're going to take care of it! :D

Other than that, it's a lovely track, with great potential, congrats! ;D
  11. I saw :(

but for F355, I wont forget!
  12. I cant see pics from imageshack. I dont wanna register only to not see frozen frog. :(
  13. Ahahaha, don't be lazy :p

I use imageshack because I don't want to use forum hosting (I don't donate, so I should spend as little database as I can), and photobucket sucks here!
  14. Stereo

Premium Member

Imgur and localhostr both seem to be better than Imageshack now, for anonymous uploads. I mostly use imgur now that imageshack is doing weird limits on who can view images.

Only unfortunate thing I guess is that Imgur automatically compresses large files, and gets rid of exif tags. Imageshack will let you upload the originals.
  15. This is caused by the overlap of roads.I've used a track builder.
    And if you see the pictures,I remove the fence from mountain,too much solid objects.
    At the end of the week I will post a version with road fixed.
    The tracks have other bugs?Besides the bug from the roundabout(s).
  16. Hi asasinuxp, it's good to see that the track is coming up nicely. The issue that I noticed is that car wheels do not climb the sidewalks, but rather just sink into it (see pics). I am using latest Racer v0.8.32. Otherwise, great effort, thanks..

Attached Files:

17. Isn't a bug,after I will fix the road,I will check which object I will set solid,and which not.In the past I had some problems if the sidewalks it's solid.
  18. I see, thanks for clarifying that..