Minorating? and DLC With Multiplayer?

ThatRacingGuy

I drove 88 MPH last night... weird stuff happened
Hi all,

i recently done my first AC online race in a long while since i am kinda hooked on IRacing for online racing,

I wanted to join a Porsche Pack Nordschleife track day and i wouldn't let me,

It said. You need minorating ABCN. Several servers had this. i've never seen this before what is it?

And my second question.

Can i join a server (like the Porsche trackday on the NORDS) where you can choose between Porsche #1 and Porsche #2 packs. I've only got Pack #1, can i still join that server if i pick a car from the first DLC Pack?

Thanks

Gilles

Hi all,

i recently done my first AC online race in a long while since i am kinda hooked on IRacing for online racing,

I wanted to join a Porsche Pack Nordschleife track day and i wouldn't let me,

It said. You need minorating ABCN. Several servers had this. i've never seen this before what is it?

It's a rating system for AC, kinda similar to what iRacing does. I believe if it's accepting "N" you should be allowed in as that's a "new" driver.

http://www.minorating.com/

And my second question.

Can i join a server (like the Porsche trackday on the NORDS) where you can choose between Porsche #1 and Porsche #2 packs. I've only got Pack #1, can i still join that server if i pick a car from the first DLC Pack?

Thanks

Gilles

I believe you can only join servers with content that you own, so if it's running PP2 and you don't own it you will not be able to join.

It's a rating system for AC, kinda similar to what iRacing does. I believe if it's accepting "N" you should be allowed in as that's a "new" driver.

http://www.minorating.com/

I believe you can only join servers with content that you own, so if it's running PP2 and you don't own it you will not be able to join.
Hmm okay that's a bummer.

Thanks man :D

I have a MR server running 24/7, called Gentlemen's Virtual Racing Club. It's usually empty and has no password, if you want you can jump in there and turn some laps to get your grade up. As you get some clean laps your MR grade will go up, just keep it on the track and off the walls and you should be up to a C or B grade in 10-15 laps or so. :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back