1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Minidumps - Please HELP!!

Discussion in 'Simracing Team Challenge' started by Linus Broström, Jul 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hey. I just joined AnE Racing and blah blah blah...
    Anyway, when i try to load last season's tracks I keep geting minidumps. And since I'm new I am supposed to race on thursday. I have tryed to reinstal the mods, remove all other skins, add-on tracks, move all saved setup's and alot of other stuff. Last thing that I think might work is to reinstal Steam so any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers //Linus

2. Probably you are missing a track update or something released during last seasson.

I will PM you with a possible solution.

3. The tracks he has are the up to date ones, I took them from my install after the season had finished.

4. usualy when i get dumps it happens straight away or when all os loaded, but this minidump arrives after just some of the content have been loaded. On loading screen it says: Loading STC Bahrain, Saftey Car, what ever car i'm using, then initializing for about a second, then it dumps

5. Then you have not an updated MOD, anyway we will post a new pack before next week race. Team Spokesmen stay tunned.

6. Will do

7. jusr re-installed steam. Car's are working fine. Track is all black, but with barriers and all in offline practice. Then when i try to go online with it, it's dumping...

8. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Does this mod clash with any other mod ID? That could be the problem.

9. yes it does, would be nice to know which mods, asked this before but got no answer (yet) :(

10. well since i reinstalled i dont have any other mods then STC. So I don't know what the problem is...

11. If the track is black in in Offline practice. Then it has to do with the track not the mod.
    Do you have any other version installed of Bahrain? Try to remove that one.

12. the only version i have atm is the one David sent to me last night

13. I mean more others version of the tracks from different makers. :)

14. That shouldn´t be a problem Ivo as the STC version is diferent specially to grant no missmatches will hapen with other Bahrain versions... this is weird. I wiould vote for a new clean install of MOD & Track...

15. erm... without changing anything i tryed again to join the AnE server, hopeing the game had changed it mind. and it had. instead of minidump i get the screen which is supposed to show, but i can only see black behind the menu, no track. It say's loading Linus Broström for about 3 seconds. then i lose connection to the host.

16. This is just weird... are you sure the AnE server have the proper MOD & Track combination.

17. idk. but what i got when joining was a STC mod, then an update to that mod. Track im using atm is the one u send me. Although in the STC_DORAN_V2 folder, which is the first stc mod i got, there is a PSD file called "DORAN_BODY1". Is that supposed to be put somewhere?? or is it just a useless file??

18. It is :) , lol its the template for skinning.

19. The AnE server IS up to date. I do agree this does sound like a track issue. Though a black track whilst offline tells me that it is either the track that has been downloaded or the installation of the game.

20. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

Try in the STC official practice server that is running now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.