• Racing is not a matter of life and death. It's much more important than that!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Minidump files

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Morgan McColl, Oct 18, 2010.

1. Morgan McColl

Morgan McColl

Ratings:
    +0
    After the fiasco on Saturday with the nations GP i see i have about 100 mindump files in my race07 folder .....can i delete them or are they necessary. ??????

2. Ross Garland

Ross Garland
    A legend in my own mind... Premium

Ratings:
    +1,055
    You can delete them. They're supposed to help devs find the cause of crashes, but the game doesn't actually give you a way of submitting them. ('to a developer near you...')

3. Matt Emmens

Matt Emmens

Ratings:
    +21
    I delete mine because they take up space. Dunno if their important though. :D

4. Günthar Rowe

Günthar Rowe

Ratings:
    +29
    they are encrypted files that need to be emailed to SimBin, only if it happens with non-mod cars and tracks. Otherwise delete away. I use another method to track crashes which works to a point...

5. J-F Chardon

J-F Chardon
    SimBin Studios Premium

Ratings:
    +167
    You can send me zipped dmp files, with a short description of what happened, but only if removing addon content hasn't solved the issue, please. Otherwise, I'd be completely flooded with .dmp files that I can't do anything about.

support@simbin.com