1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Mini wings

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Dennis Phelan, Apr 8, 2010.

1. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium Member

I can't adjust the rear wing on my Mini's, is this normal?
    I think others can do it.

2. its normal that you cant adjust anyway on some custom tracks you can but thats a bug

3. And when it says you can adjust it - well, it makes zilch difference :)

4. As far as I can tell from experience, it's a bug with the Minis. The wings can only be adjusted if you have run a session with cars that have adjustable aerodynamics before hopping into the Minis - if the Minis are the first cars you are driving when you start up the game, the aerodynamics are unadjustable like they are meant to be. I haven't tested it myself, but I'll take Ryan's word for it and say that it makes no difference anyway. :p

5. I thought I went mad (as I didn't see any Steam updates) when I encountered this myself. After running the Porsche 997 I was able to adjust wing + splitter + disconnect (0 N/mm) both anti-roll bars on the Mini.

6. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Its a bug in the game, but the effect of those wing changes you don't feel in the handling. Think its track related and not car mod related.