1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mini @ Vanport - Thursday 25th July 2013

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by Scott Webber, Jul 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Event Details
    Mod: Mini Challenge
    Tracks: Vanport Short DOWNLOAD

Time Schedule
    All times are in GMT. The server will be open on race day for online free practice
    • 19:00 GMT Race (2x20 minutes)
    Race 2 starts within 2 minutes of the end of race 1 with a reversed results grid.

Server password: click here
    Racing rules: click here

Entry List
    Leave a comment in the thread below if you wish to be signed up. Signing up means we expect you to be present of course.
    1. Tiens Van Zyl
    2. Calum Mclure
    3. Xavier de Carvalho
    4. Kevin McDonald
    5. Jon Turner
    6. Kevin Cordice
    7. Davy Vandevenne
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
  2. Justin Swan

Justin Swan

I'd love to but can't start at 7pm (UK time) unless I understand the start time incorrectly?

3. That time is in GMT, the race starts at 8pm UK time.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Justin Swan

Justin Swan

Ah! Then I've been missing out :( for some reason I understood it that the gsc mini races started at 7. In that case I'll be joining in more :)
    • Like Like x 1
  5. so you joining in? :p
  6. Justin Swan

Justin Swan

Joining who? Lol
  7. Justin Swan

Justin Swan

Since updating to Windows 8 I cannot play GSC2012 any more :(
    I get an error (unknown return error 513) and when I OK this I get a message thanking me for using the trial version of the game which has now expired. I have no idea what my serial number to download it and install it again. I'm beginning to wish I'd stayed clear of upgrading now

*EDIT** fixed this one, now to get RACE 07 working again :)
    • Like Like x 1
  8. I'm keen please sign me up :)
  9. Calum McLure

Calum McLure
    Did ye, aye? Premium Member

Nothing else planned, if I have time tomorrow I'll put some laps in and maybe join :thumbsup:
  10. If I get all my work done then I'll join :)
  11. I'll join too :)
  12. Have to re-install my PC again when I get home it's not detecting my keyboard so can't log in :(
    Should still make it but hold thumbs guys.
  13. Jon Turner

Jon Turner
    Premium Member

i might try and get in on this one, depends if i get home from work early enough to actually practice, hope too see you on later.

Update: i will be there :)
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Calum McLure

Calum McLure
    Did ye, aye? Premium Member

I seem to have forgotten how to drive FWD :cautious:

Also at this rate my house will probably be under water by tonight so if I don't make it you know why :thumbsup:
  15. Have to pull out guys. After my car accident today we had to take our one daschund to the vet for a back problem so the mood at home is not the best right now.
  16. I guess I'm out too, 4 isn't really enough to have a good race especially when there's a Race07 club race with 15 sign ups. :(
  17. Jon Turner

Jon Turner
    Premium Member

yeah shame that, oh well maybe I will jump in again soon, might try and get STCC back on just nice to get away from rfactor.
  18. RaceDepartment

Administrator Staff

19. Jon Turner

Jon Turner
    Premium Member

I will still jump in and get on that there boardy thing
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.