Track Settings
Circuit – Grand Valley East
Time Progression - 0
Weather Changeability - 0

Event Settings
Game Mode - Normal Race
Laps – 7 Laps
Start Type - Grid Start
Grid Order – Race 1: Fastest First/ Race 2: Reversed Grid/ Race 3: Reversed Grid
Boost - No
Penalty - No
Race Finish Delay - 60sec
Automatic Race Start Cycle - Disabled
Visible Damage - On
Mechanical Damage - Light
Slipstream Strength - Low
Tyre/Fuel Depletion - On
Grip Reduction - Real

Regulation Settings
Performance Points- 397
Tyre Restrictions – Sports Soft
Vehicle Tuning - Prohibited
Skid Recovery Force - Off
Driving Line - Off
Traction Control - Off
Active Steering - Off
ABS - Off - 1
ASM - Off
Transmission - MT/AT

- Do not leave the track once Qualifying has started.
- The Qualifying Session will be 15 Minutes long. Come to the pits once the chequered flag is out.
- Between Practice and Qualifying, I will "reset" the track.
- Drivers are allowed to swap tyres during Qualifying, however this must be done in a pitstop.
- If the grid is not correct for the race, I will call a formation lap and all drivers must go to the correct position. A manual single file rolling start will commence when the leader accelerates out of the final corner.
- If you make a pitstop, you are allowed to change tyres and add fuel.
- Before the event, clear your cache in GT5 Settings (Settings, Miscellaneous and Network) and then restart your PS3. This is not mandatory but it will help you.
- I will be on Teamspeak before, during and after the event. It is easier for me to pass information on Teamspeak rather than the PS3.

Remember to send me a friend request on PSN. My PSN is Stu99man

You need to be a licensed member to take part in the event.

To sign up, post a comment below in the correct format:
Name:
PSN:
I understand the rules and regulations:

Entry List
1- Stuart Pocock- Stu999man
2- Dubravko Sparovec- Goodwolf_
3- Rui F. Martins- Rfm577
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-
13-
14-
15-

R1: I suffered from lag on the start and i only started 2 or 3 seconds behind, i was able to close the gap to Stuart a little by little and on the last corner he made a mistake and i was able to pass himm before i passed him i had fun watching him battling with Dubravko :D

R2: Started from second, this time without lag, during the entire race the three of us were as close as we could get, always overtaking each other, after the epic battle this race was i was able to take the win for only 0,049 seconds, i was always afraid i had hit Stuart or Dubravko, because i was having a little lag and they're cars were "jumping" along the race track and it became hard to race so close to them.

R3: it ended soon for me, i got disconected on the end of lap2, on lap 1 i was following Stuart but he got out of shape and ended up spinning in front of me (i hope it wasn't my fault, since i was experiencing the same "lag" i did in R2), after that i was in front, but in the next lap i was disconected form the server :(

Thank you guys for the races, they were really fun, congratulations for the battles, see you next week :thumbsup:

Amazing racing, absoulting amazing so clean aswell you two derseve medals for race 2 :)

Yeah we all did great. Rui did an excellent job of racing cleanly because with lag, as I too learned from experience is almost mission impossible, and it usually ends up badly. Your constantly expecting you'll hit someone and you don't know where others really are on track.

In race one after getting the pole I was under the constant pressure from Stuart. I just tried to keep it cool and little by little pull away so the slipstream doesn't come into play.

In the second one I started third and we had a great battle throwout the whole race. Just an excellent display of race craft, sportsmanship and giving all we had while racing bumper to bumper. :thumbsup:

Third race didn't go for us as planed. After Stuart crashed, Rui got kicked out as bad connection got to him. But all in all great and fun event. :)

e slipstream doesn't come into play..

May the draft be with you :)

excellent display of race craft, sportsmanship and giving all we had while racing bumper to bumper. :thumbsup:

To be honest an excellent race is an understatment, it's a pity I ran wide on the couple of corners on the last lap or that finish could of been even tighter :)

GrandValleyEast_1.jpg

Why this pic? Well the difference between 1st and 3rd car here is .211 seconds.

GrandValleyEast_5.jpg

This one speaks for itself.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back