1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mini @ Taruma Monday 18th Febuary 2013

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by Scott Webber, Feb 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Event Details
    Mod: Mini Challenge
    Tracks: Taruma

Time Schedule
    All times are in GMT. The server will be open on race day for online free practice
    • 19:00 Practice
    • 19:30 Qualification
    • 19:50 Warming up
    • 20:00 Race (2 x 25 min)
    Race 2 starts within 2 minutes of the end of race 1 with a reversed results grid.

Server password: click here
    Racing rules: click here

Entry List
    Leave a comment in the thread below if you wish to be signed up. Signing up means we expect you to be present of course.
    1. Dan Allinson
    2. Bram Hengeveld
    3. Søren Mogensen
    4. Kevin McDonald
    5. Lars Johannson
    6. Justin Swan
    7. Tristian Clark
    8. Niall Fitzpatrick
    9. Xavier de Carvalho
    10. Ken Hunter
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Driver
    26. Driver
    27. Driver
    28. Driver
    29. Driver
    30. Driver
    31. Driver
    32. Driver
    33. Driver
    34. Driver
    35. Driver
    36. Driver
    37. Driver
    38. Driver
    39. Driver
    40. Driver
  2. Im in.:whistling: just need to turn up this time. Bram Hengeveld surley your up for this one

Come on boys lets pack this mother out
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Sure, ill do my best to be there :)
  4. Søren Mogensen

Søren Mogensen
    MadCape Racing

OK, if i have to.
    Sign me up Scott:D
  5. sign me up please :)
  6. Lars Johansson

Lars Johansson
    Premium Member

sign me up !
  7. Justin Swan

Justin Swan

Sign me up please.
  8. Sign me up please Scott!
  9. I'll help to fill the grid aswell
    edit: sorry not able to race this one
  10. Server is up guys :D
  11. I'll give this one a try. First race here. I'm not quick and I'll want to keep out of peoples way.
    • Like Like x 4
  12. Sign me up:p
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Sign me up please
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

That first race was completely insane in the right way: epic racing guys:thumbsup: . Really nice fight with Dan and Søren for the podium.

Race 2 I got knocked off but thanks for waiting, tried it one more lap but too much (mental) damage to continue. Too bad the Hunter Horde didn't work after the reverse grid :)

See you next time, was super fun, thanks all.
    • Like Like x 3
  15. Thanks for organising Scott! :thumbsup:

Really had a lot of fun guys. Had the most awesome start in race 1 but cooked the tyres and really didn't have the pace of the podium so I was just blocking really :laugh: . Clean and fun racing!

Race 2 was also a lot of fun. Bad luck Bram, pretty much impossible to avoid that car I reckon. Sorry to Xavier for the "Hail-Mary" overtaking attempt into the hairpin, completely missed my braking point and you did really well to avoid me ;).

Congrats to Dan and Søren for their victories. Well deserved
    • Like Like x 2

16. All good man :) it was fun racing you :) thank you to everyone who showed, was an awesome night of close racing.
  17. Must admit, racing the minis again was great fun. Did not have too much time to do any practice laps as i got on track for qualy.
    Race 1... I immediately realised i could not keep pace with the unforgiving guys ahead and decided to try hang on, as a tick hangs on to a dog's butt, the only difference being the tick knows what it is doing. :redface: The next aim was to stay in front of the pack, doing my best not to get lapped, this i achieved to the absolute devastation of Mr Dan Allison who was throwing that mini around, like a rag doll, trying to deny me that achievement....
    Race 2...Reverse grid, 2nd position. This now was the ideal position to be in to introdce my famous Hunter Horde tactics. Got off the line like a bullet into the lead, only to be told by some insensitive marshall that i have earned a drivethru penalty for jumping the start. :mad: Losing the lead after going wide on lap 2, decided to serve out my penalty which then put paid to any possibility of excercising The Hunter Horde, except on myself.
    This round i could not stay ahead of the battling duo of Soren and Dan and was lapped without ceremony, compounding my ill feeling toward them even more....:devilish:
    Have been racing with RD for many many years now and for the first time ever, i saw Mr Bram Hengeveld's name right on the bottom of the results sheet.
    Welcome to my world Mr Hengeveld... :thumbsup:

Thanks all for a super evening of racing and to Dan and Soren, great racing guys.:thumbsup: To the rest of you.....Try again!! :laugh:
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.