1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Mini Series ideas

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 5' started by Stuart Pocock, Jul 8, 2013.

1. Stuart Pocock

Stuart Pocock
    I'M BACK... Again :)

I'm looking for ideas toward a few mini leagues to get the interest going again, if you have any suggestions please post them below

2. Non racing car, some insane PP max, mix of short and long tracks. The usual really. also make it a bit more friendly to people on the other side fo the world :D

3. Stuart Pocock

Stuart Pocock

That wasn't quite what I had in mind but I'll have a look at a few cars that will fall into that category

• Like Like x 1
  4. Haha, I was joking about some of it.

Cars I'd vote for:

RM Cappuccino (I know it's Racing Modified, but they are so much fun!)
    Volvo C30
    BMW M3
    Lancer Evo X (or one of the other Evo's)
    Impreza (again, any model)

5. Stuart Pocock

Stuart Pocock

oh right.. The RM Cappuccino is a fun car regardless, the evo's and impreza are something I was going to look into one idea i was looking into was Race Modding the EVO and Impreza then putting them head to head.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Stuart Pocock

Stuart Pocock

ok... the impreza and evo stock and RM'D isn't a fair match, the impreza is on average 1 second quicker.. anyone else got any suggestions?

7. Hmm. What about the MP12-4c versus the SLS AMG or something similar?

8. Stuart Pocock

Stuart Pocock

mmm... i'll look in to that

anyone else apart from Richard (no offense Richard) got any ideas, i know that people are still playing a lot :)

9. Ahahahaha. Yeah it seems alot of people are playing.

Come on people. Legit reasons to put ideas in here. I WANT TO TAKE PEOPLE ON!!!!! :D

10. Stuart Pocock

Stuart Pocock

I know.. loads of people online at the moment loads of full public rooms but no activity here it's still confuses me know :/

11. Yeah. I know what you mean Stu.

come on people. Breathe some life into a legit series.

Or are you too afraid to use REAL cars instead of your "HYBRID" cars?

12. Stuart Pocock

Stuart Pocock

I know that there are people on RD that want to race.. just need to "convince" them back

I have cookies :D

13. I'll bring the beer then. Beer and cookies go well together :D

14. Stuart Pocock

Stuart Pocock

haha.. Beer and cookies isn't a combo that I've heard of.. maybe milk and vodka :D

15. Oh, oh, oh... I've got it! Fully modifies Kublewagens (or however you spell the damn name). Awesome fun. :D