1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mini race tomorrow?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Lee Downham, Sep 11, 2008.

1. Am I blind or is there no news yet of the mini endurance race tomorrow night?
    I know the link from the calendar wasn´t working the other week ... have thoroughly enjoyed the last few (despite messing most of them up :lol:), so am hoping not to miss the signup ...
    Sorry - hope this is not being impatient :becky:
  2. Gaz

Xbox: CrazyGaz76 Premium Member

I been looking out for the weekly Mini event as well :)
  3. Any ideas for tracks guys? A Default one would be best :)
  4. the green hell :)
  5. Gaz

What about: Puebla

Didn't we have that last week ?
  6. sure but you cant have enough green hell in your life :pound::cool:
  7. Ahh good ... hadn't missed it at all, and still no idea where we are heading to for the race ... its like a magical mystery tour doing these mini races, but great fun even if I keep messing em up :lol:
  8. Dietmar

Premium Member

It's an endurance event....should have read the description more carefully... never done the track, never done an endurance race..... will give it a try tonight, might withdraw if I need to stay much longer at work :-(
  9. bump ... same question again :wink:
  10. Gaz

11. Demmet I have a date with a chick. Maybe I can find some excuse to cancel her. Or she sit and wait till I'm done racing ;)
  12. Race naked, that used to work for my ex... she still got bored towards the end though.

/random :D