1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

mini race tomorrow?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Lee Downham, Sep 11, 2008.

1. Am I blind or is there no news yet of the mini endurance race tomorrow night?
    I know the link from the calendar wasn´t working the other week ... have thoroughly enjoyed the last few (despite messing most of them up :lol:), so am hoping not to miss the signup ...
    Sorry - hope this is not being impatient :becky:

2. Gaz

Gaz
    Xbox: Crazy Gazza Premium Member

Hi,

I been looking out for the weekly Mini event as well :)

3. Any ideas for tracks guys? A Default one would be best :)

4. the green hell :)

5. Gaz

Gaz

What about: Puebla

Didn't we have that last week ?

6. sure but you cant have enough green hell in your life :pound::cool:

7. Ahh good ... hadn't missed it at all, and still no idea where we are heading to for the race ... its like a magical mystery tour doing these mini races, but great fun even if I keep messing em up :lol:

8. Dietmar

Dietmar
    Premium Member

It's an endurance event....should have read the description more carefully... never done the track, never done an endurance race..... will give it a try tonight, might withdraw if I need to stay much longer at work :-(

9. bump ... same question again :wink:

10. Gaz

Gaz

11. Demmet I have a date with a chick. Maybe I can find some excuse to cancel her. Or she sit and wait till I'm done racing ;)

12. Race naked, that used to work for my ex... she still got bored towards the end though.

/random :D