1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MINI @ Porto 07 - January 18th

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Cam Wedgwood, Jan 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Please note: This will be a a non points event, and open for Trial members also.

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.com AU
    Password: click here:

Class: MINI
    Track: Porto 07
    Weather: Dry

Practice: 9:00 GMT, 30 mins (8.00PM Aust Eastern DST)
    Qualifying: 9:30 GMT, 30 mins (8.30PM AEST)
    Race: 10:00 GMT, (9.00PM ADST)
    Laps: 2 by 9 laps​

Important: Please pay special attention to Racedepartment's Golden Rule: If you hit another driver and disadvantage him, we expect you stop and let the other driver regain his position on you. If this costs you many places (eg first few laps) then consider this a penalty for your driving infringement. Doing this shows respect to your fellow drivers and will encourage drivers to be more careful. Please use some care when letting the other driver regain position, do not immediately stop your car on the driving line where it can cause further accidents. Not following this rule will result in your membership of the racing club being terminated at once!
  2. Entrylist:
    1. Josh Healy
    2. Cam Wedgwood
    3. Damien Jones
    4. Rhys Gardiner
    5. Michael Stead
    6. Nigel Roberts
    7. Gunthar Rowe
    8. Mtommi Tam
    9. Lu Chan
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Steven Palmer
    23. Piotrek Blaszczak
    24. Rafael Barbosa
    25. David Lemon

1. Driver
    2. Driver
    3. Driver
    4. Driver
    5. Driver
  3. Can't make it this week unfortunately - got relatives staying and much as I'd like to be antisocial, I'd better not :wink2:
  4. I'll join
    Great to get some Aussie action :banana34:
  5. Sorry you can't make it Chris...

It'll be great to have you with us Josh. See you Sunday.

I'm in too!
  6. Aaargh! Porto....not my favourite by a long shot. Still, count me in, gotta love the minis!
  7. Hmmm... Minis... at Porto. I'm game! :sinister:

Sign meh up pleez! :tongue:

Nice to finally race with you Hobo! :thumb:
  8. I'll see how it all goes,
    I'll lower every single detail in the game if I have to to be able to handle the FPS demanding porto...
    If I can't get good FPS I'll have to quit and wait for a more forgiving track to play in Aus servers :)

I'll stay at the back of the grid so if I do come across any FPS issues it wont affect guys in front.....
  9. I'm in but be warned! we had the fri night mini enduro here a few weeks ago and most of the field was obliterated by the chicane of death in the first few laps :( having said this I love the track :desire: maybe a parade lap would help spread the field out a bit, either way I'm definitely in :)
  10. Michael Stead

Michael Stead
    Premium Member

Count me in please. My net connection is stuffing around at the moment but it will hopefully be resolved by sunday.
  11. Sign me up please.
  12. Piotrek Blaszczak

Piotrek Blaszczak
    Premium Member

Sing me up please!!:)
  13. Yep put me down for a tentative booking :)
  14. I'll have a go at that plz.

My outing here ended on lap 1 of the enduro in the infamous "chichane of death" so I what another crack at the course, perversely I like this track now.:laugh2:
  15. Count me in, love a quick blast in the mini's :)
  16. Could you put me on the list please, I seem to have been skipped :disapointed:
  17. I'll have a blast :)
  18. Sorry about that Damien, don't know how I missed you!
  19. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

Really sorry guys, but I won't be able to join tonight. I have managed to score another one of these horrible migranes, I had it all weekend and can't ease it, so I'm mostly laid up in bed.

Good luck with the race. :disapointed:
  20. I hope I'll be able to join...
    if I don't show up I am probably sleeping (I have been up for sum 30+ hours at time of post)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.