1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mini @ Nordschleife - Monday 18th March 2013

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by Scott Webber, Mar 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Event Details
    Mod: Mini Challenge
    Tracks: Nordschleife VLN 2007

Time Schedule
    All times are in GMT. The server will be open on race day for online free practice
    • 19:00 Practice
    • 19:30 Qualification
    • 19:50 Warming up
    • 20:00 Race (50 Minute Race)
    Server password: click here
    Racing rules: click here

Entry List
    Leave a comment in the thread below if you wish to be signed up. Signing up means we expect you to be present of course.
    1. Peter Dyrelund
    2. Peter Henneberg
    3. Andreas Löffler
    4. Dan Allinson
    5. Driver
    6. Driver
    7. Driver
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Driver
    26. Driver
    27. Driver
    28. Driver
    29. Driver
    30. Driver
    31. Driver
    32. Driver
    33. Driver
    34. Driver
    35. Driver
    36. Driver
    37. Driver
    38. Driver
    39. Driver
    40. Driver
  2. Sign me up, please :)
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I will gladly come as well :)
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Server is up!
  5. ;) <<<<<< make your own asumptions
  6. would have loved to join but got RDLMS test tomorrow.
  7. Sorry, too few participants. And it is not my "normal" (GSC and not Race07), so I will sign out again.
  8. Sorry, will have to sign out too.
  9. It's that joke ? - Is GSC also already outdated :(, where are all the drivers (just the one from the 'one race' Mini league) ?
    Nordschleife and Mini, a better combination isn't possible. Can't really understand it :unsure:. Maybe the 4 Truck guys could come in if they have the Minis. I mean, i don't have the Trucks - otherwise i would join there and they have another one tomorrow. Mini at Nordschleife probably don't come again due the current interest. It's weird to me.
    One race per day would probably enought. Two events seems a bit too much already.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Søren Mogensen

Søren Mogensen
    MadCape Racing

Sign me up Scott:)
    • Like Like x 1
  11. I finished the race, enjoyed the driving althought i was alone after one lap. What i don't understood was why the damage level of the server was at only 14%. Do you want simulate racing, or what ?
    With this the server had also been open for public, due the car was anyway indestructible. In future this would be a reason for me to sign out again. If i crash i wnnt have 100% the consequences.
    And another point, if i post a skin i would like to be able to use it on the server, which wasn't possible, cause the car wasn't on the server. I can understand if to install skins would be too laborious for every event but then you had give me a notice about that.
  12. wow Andreas, very demanding :) ..... this is a fun event hence the damage was down m8, i will take that feedback onboard, because you post a skin does not mean it will be installed on the server, then i'd have to start doing it for everybody, which will not happen, default skins are beutiful.

remember these events are for epic fun and for everyone to enjoy themselves :)
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

We only answer such strong demands when people pay their contribution. And since we haven't got any ignore mode on.

Really Andreas you really need to learn how to express yourself a bit more modest as you come across extremely rude the last couple of months. Frustration starts to show now.
  14. ??? I don't know whats rude again. I just didn't knew that in GSC skins have also to be on the server, not only on the player PC like in Race07. So due that i had found a notice good that my posted skin will be not possible to use. Thats all, i have no problem to use a stock skin and agree that not for every event skins can installed on the server.

And i don't do any demands here. I just let you know my thinking of the event. What you make with that is basically for me quite equal. And i'm not frustrated, i enjoyed the event which i also let you know in the post. I have a bit the feeling all what i write is take in a negative way or side.
  15. Andreas we don't take everything you say in a negative way nor take sides, the way you write the post came accross rude, it was demanding, and we as staff do not like the tone of that at all, if you could try to explain in a more friendlier way then that will help and our response's will be better :)
  16. Justin Swan

Justin Swan

If I can pipe in. If I have my own skin for GSC 2012 mini challenge, would it cause a problem if I used it in say a club event? I understand I'm the only one who could see it, just wondering if its possible?

17. You can, just choose a default team and replace their skin with your's and use that team, only you will be able to see it though.:)
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Justin Swan

Justin Swan

Cheers :)
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Thats an information i had liked to get earlier, Thanks a Lot :thumbsup: !
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.