1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mini @ Mugello - 30 January 2009

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Andrew Evans, Jan 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EU
    Password: click here

Class: Mini Cooper S
    Track: Mugello
    Weather: Heavy Rain (rain fix)

Practice: 20:00 GMT (1 hour)
    Qualification: 21:00 GMT (30 mins)
    Warmup: 21:30 GMT (10 mins)
    Race: 21:40 GMT (1 hour 20 mins)

Notes:

This event is strictly limited to 30 slots and sign-ups will close at the start of the event or if slots are filled (unless otherwise stated).

Any reserve drivers on the server prior to the event must leave as soon as the practice session begins.

In the last 15 minutes of practice, a post will be made in this thread to indicate reserves can join the server.

Drivers who haven't joined the server when the reserves are called risk losing their slot.

The reserve list is only for people who are able to attend the event.

People who don't turn up and don't excuse themselves or contact me with a reasonable explanation may be excluded from future events I run.

Important: Please pay special attention to Racedepartment's Golden Rule: If you hit another driver and disadvantage him, we expect you stop and let the other driver regain his position on you. If this costs you many places (eg first few laps) then consider this a penalty for your driving infringement. Doing this shows respect to your fellow drivers and will encourage drivers to be more careful. Please use some care when letting the other driver regain position, do not immediately stop your car on the driving line where it can cause further accidents. Not following this rule will result in your membership of the racing club being terminated at once!

Don't forget to install the rain fix, linked above, and bring something waterproof!

2. Entrylist:
    1. Andrew Evans
    2. Laurance Lemon
    3. David Lemon
    4. Gary Lennon
    5. Sebastien Levret
    6. Bob Miley
    7. Luc Mangas
    8. Sergiusz Radecki
    9. Marcin Wójcik [skin]
    10. Dietmar Auferkorte
    11. Paulo Ribeiro
    12. Richard Bunschoten
    13. Truls Flatland
    14. Matt Crouch
    15. Nigel Atkins
    16. Lewis Fergusson
    17. Dan Coldrick
    18. David Buxton
    19. Pascal Cerqueira
    20. Andreas Löffler
    21. Rob Goldthorpe
    22. Carlos Seoane
    23. Ludwig Ghidi
    24. Ryan Mortimer
    25. Driver
    Reserves:
    1. Driver
    2. Driver
    3. Driver
    4. Driver
    5. Driver
    Ultimate Mini Skinpack (only link your skin if it doesn't appear in this pack)

3. me plz mr evans.

4. I'm in please Andrew :) I've been watching for this for two days now without sleep, I can finally go to bed:sleepin:

5. arrrrrrrrrf! :becky:

6. MmmMm Mini Mini boogie boogie sexy times! :good:

7. Fortunately, or otherwise I am at Zandy in a FBMW so will have to miss this one ... heavy rain too you lucky boys :clap:

8. Me please Andrew,
    Thanks

9. Hubba Hubba!! Yes please sir.

10. Bah I have to work Friday evening, would have loved the Mini's on this track :/ Have fun you lot !

11. Sign me in also !
    Thanks in advance
    Luc Mangas

12. Me , me , me :victory:
    By the way , do i really have to install the rain fix file ? If so , where to ? What does it do exactly do ?

13. sign me up please

to the question above:
    after installing this fix can I normally play with people that don't have this fix?

14. Sign me up please

Yes.

15. Dietmar

Dietmar
    Premium Member

sign me in please (at some point I have to learn to deal with rain)

16. rain fix just overrides the games default sound files for thunder - which, because of their size, causes the game to stutter when the thunder kicks in during heavy rain....

i can't remember off the top of my head where they go... if it doesn't say in the download then i'll correct that tonight and post the info here as well... :thumb:

17. Paulo Ribeiro

Paulo Ribeiro
    Animals and Racing Lover

yes yes yes yes yes....please add me.:dance2:

18. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson
    The Stoat Without Fear ™ Premium Member

:disapointed: Manchester shenanigans

19. Could you please add my name, Andrew.
    Thanks and cheers

20. Ok Andrew , thanks a lot . :good:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.