rF2 MINI @ MC Cowiseum - Monday 23rd February 2009

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Steve Parker

Another fun night ruined by full course yellows which do not work in rfactor :disapointed:

the full course and safetycar was removed and race restarted. was ok after that.
Ramon dindt capsize rest did lots so he won :D

event was something different and fun, on downside have to say, too big jumps
on this track to make it overall good racing as there was flying minis everywhere :DD

deffo something to look forward thou.

• Jerome Benard

Very nice race, i finished the 2 races, i'm a survivor :lol:

Some pics HERE

Thanks all

:rotfl:

Have too agree with Toni the jumps were just little teeny weeny bit too severe but it still was great fun :) there were bits flying everywhere but the highlight was the mid air cross over in quali with Oliver, landing nose down in the middle of the pits :D hope you've something lined up for next Monday Bram, I'm starting to look forward to these :dance2:

Nothing much to say other then it was pure enjoyment. Agree the jumps were too high to make it competitive. It was just careful driving laps and avoiding everyone. Thanks to Toni's setup I could stay clean and win the race (first race).

Maybe for future dirt tracks, normal ones or much lower jumps.

Hahaha, now i even feel worse for missing out when reading these comments :D

@Jerome: those pictures are funtastic :thumb:

That was the funniest event i've been in. spent more time laughin than racin. :rotfl:

Finished race1 in p3, thats also how many parts i had left on the car. was drivin rnd in a shell at the finish. 2nd race was drivin rnd just tryin 2 stay up the rite way when i got DQ' no idea why.

Thanks to RD & Bram. GR8 fun:good:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline