1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

MINI @ Londrina - Monday 7th January 2013

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by Scott Webber, Dec 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Event Details
    Server: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM MINI
    Mod: Mini Challenge
    Tracks: Londrina Long

Time Schedule
    All times are in GMT. The server will be open on race day for online free practice
    • 19:00 Practice
    • 19:30 Qualification
    • 19:50 Warming up
    • 20:00 Race (2 x 25 Minutes)
    Race 2 starts within 2 minutes of the end of race 1 with a reversed results grid.

Server password: click here
    Racing rules: click here

Entry List

Leave a comment in the thread below if you wish to be signed up. Signing up means we expect you to be present of course.
    1. Kevin McDonald
    2. Scott Søvik
    3. Guus Verver
    4. Dan Allinson
    5. Xavier de Carvalho
    6. Driver
    7. Driver
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Driver
    26. Driver
    27. Driver
    28. Driver
    29. Driver
    30. Driver
    31. Driver
    32. Driver
    33. Driver
    34. Driver
    35. Driver
    36. Driver
    37. Driver
    38. Driver
    39. Driver

2. sign me up please.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sign me up please :)

4. sign me up please, never driven these cars before :)

• Like Like x 3
  5. Server is up, i will put the password on Monday Morning, enjoy for the weekend :D

6. Sign me up please

7. my ffb seems to be all screwed up with the minis. With my normal settings the wheel tries to go to full lock all the time. If I change the ffb power from -100% to 100% it stops doing this, but it still does some weird stuff sometimes and just feels wrong. Its kind of undrivable now. Anyone got any ideas on how to fix this? :(

8. While on track hold control down and press 8 along the top numbers. Then press F I think it is to reset the force feedback

I normally drive with force feedback on medium and I think either -61% or +61%

• Like Like x 2
  9. I reduced the power and it did seem to reduce the weirdness of the ffb (didnt completely fix it though), but it seems drivable now. Really not liking these cars so far, I seem really slow with them and it makes me angry.
    Time to do some more practice I suppose :)

10. Glad you got it sorted Guus :) , these cars are fun to drive close to eachother :D

11. sign me up please :)

• Like Like x 2
  12. Welcome again Xavier, i look forward to the racing :D

• Like Like x 1
  13. Thanks man:)lol I have a HORRIBLE pace in these cars:)We'll see how it goes though

14. Well done guys :D

loved the close racing, challenging track for sure, even with these slow cars :)

Race 2:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  15. Well done Guus! :) Had great fun tonight guys! Nice racing Scott and Guus! :) See you guys Wednesday.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Had a nice time Scott and Xavier, thanks :)

I just dont get the ffb problems I get with the minis. For all other cars im using negative ffb strength, but for the minis I seem to need positive because else my wheel goes nuts. This worked well in practise but in race 1 it went nuts again and I had to pull out because it was undrivable. I changed the strength back to negative and in race 2 it worked fine. What do you want from me mini? Its just not logical.
    Anyway had a great time in race2, in the end im happy I made some mistakes so you guys could catch up and had some nice battles :)

Grid was a little dissapointing, I hope more people turn up in the future.

• Like Like x 2
  17. I had fantastic starts :p just by the way LOL. The only good thing i could produce today :)

• Like Like x 1
  18. haha, your racing and overtaking was down to a T :)

just practice alittle more ;)

19. Thanks man :) I enjoyed our battles. Yeah, especially for the Nords event.:)

• Like Like x 1
  20. Here are 2 SHODDY LOW FPS replays from last night. Lol Didn't want to wait for the replay to export and didn't want to have to upload 2 2GIG files with an upload speed of 0.4 LOL:)

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.