MINI League

The mini's are a blast and league would be great for these

I see looking at GPCOS that Race Department has a mini league setup but this appears to have never got anywhere ?

The problem with leagues from what i see is time to keep them maintained and with the FBMW one up next with the proposed races being on Mini Friday what i call it now :D which means i will have to miss some mini events but hey it's for a good cause, Go Team Wales :thumb:

had two already

yeah, the olden guys like me, who moved with the gang from RPM to RSC and on to RD (don't we all love these brief names ...) have done two Mini leagues already, one at RPM and one at RSC (which Atti won). They were (as you rightly imagine) an absolute blast, but I don't see how RD are putting together another one atm with all the other leagues and events. Give the guys a break.

We surely know a Mini-League is a nice thing to run, but as said by others we have 2 leagues coming up and 2 leagues running.
Running a league needs enough administrative resources which we don't have unlimited unfortunately :)

Also, if you read the RDWTCC reports there is a BIG problem in driving standards. This will be addressed first and then steps will be taking to see what we can organize in the future. I also hope the next Mini-League could take place in 2009.

Ye i think it's a lot of work for the admins.
But then i suggest to do more mini events, of 2 races of 10 laps or so.
like if it was a championship, and counting the points somewhere.

That would be fun i think...

That's a good idea, maybe something similiar to what Wally does for the Oceania events at http://race07.ysuprogramming.com/standings.php unoffical league of sorts but gives you something to aim for :)

All we would need really is someone who could update and get the results from the previous mini events, i have replays of most but not all as i missed some, but maybe we could ask Wally how he goes about it on that site if anyone was interested ?

I was wondering how long it would take you to post :thumb:, now where is Lee's post aswell :)

Who what ... ohhh ... yeahh errrmm ... missed this ... was slow on the uptake there eh ... a mini league you say??? :D

Could be very seriously tempted by such a thing ... but only if its an endurance league :twitch:

... no pressure on admins and stuff though

All my racing here at RD has been very enjoyable, and will be interested to read about the developments RE: RDWTCC league problems. I don't race there so I am not aware of the issues - time to go and read up on what naughties have been going on over there methinks.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 350 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 484 39.0%