1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Mini @ Knutstorp - 23 January 2009

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Andrew Evans, Jan 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EU
    Password: click here

Class: Mini Cooper S
    Track: Knutstorp
    Weather: Dry

Practice: 20:00 GMT (1 hour)
    Qualification: 21:00 GMT (30 mins)
    Warmup: 21:30 GMT (10 mins)
    Race: 21:40 GMT (1 hour 20 mins)

Notes:

This event is strictly limited to 30 slots and sign-ups will close at the start of the event or if slots are filled (unless otherwise stated).

Any reserve drivers on the server prior to the event must leave as soon as the practice session begins.

In the last 15 minutes of practice, a post will be made in this thread to indicate reserves can join the server.

Drivers who haven't joined the server when the reserves are called risk losing their slot.

The reserve list is only for people who are able to attend the event.

People who don't turn up and don't excuse themselves or contact me with a reasonable explanation may be excluded from future events I run.

Important: Please pay special attention to Racedepartment's Golden Rule: If you hit another driver and disadvantage him, we expect you stop and let the other driver regain his position on you. If this costs you many places (eg first few laps) then consider this a penalty for your driving infringement. Doing this shows respect to your fellow drivers and will encourage drivers to be more careful. Please use some care when letting the other driver regain position, do not immediately stop your car on the driving line where it can cause further accidents. Not following this rule will result in your membership of the racing club being terminated at once!

2. Entrylist:
    1. Andrew Evans
    2. Matt Crouch
    3. Nuno Areias
    4. Carlos Seoane
    5. Ben Tusting
    6. David Lemon
    7. Lewis Fergusson
    8. Carlos Moutinho
    9. Lee Downham
    10. Tony Franklin
    11. Simon Bacon
    12. Danny Pattiwael
    13. Bob Miley
    14. Keith Barrick
    15. Steven Palmer
    16. Dietmar Auferkorte
    17. Gary Lennon
    18. Nigel Atkins
    19. Paulo Ribeiro
    20. Ken Hunter
    21. Ollie Flint
    22. Mickael Miniac
    23. David Garcia
    24. Neil Gault
    25. Richard Bunschoten
    Reserves:
    1. Ryan Callan
    2. Driver
    3. Driver
    4. Driver
    5. Driver
    Ultimate Mini Skinpack (only link your skin if it doesn't appear in this pack)
    Craig & Ken Skinpack

3. ** EVERYONE: PLEASE ENSURE YOU READ THE TOP POST **

guys, i've expanded on a few things in the top post so that a) i have the least amount of hassle and loss of track time due to dealing with late sign-ups and reserves and b) because i'm sick of a core of individuals who seem to sign up "just in case" they can make it and then don't even bother turning up or checking if they've been promoted off the reserve list - it's beyond rude when we have people who could race but didn't because the slot was wasted...

4. :woop: first sign up

tesco as usual

5. Hi there friends

me please thanks

cheers:clap:

6. Sign me Up Please thanks:highfive:

7. Sign me up please

8. Pass on the message... MINIS ARE POSTED!! you snooze you looze, hurry while stocks last :D BTW: I'm in :)

9. me plz Andrew.

10. Yes please, sign me up.

11. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson
    The Stoat Without Fear ™ Premium Member

Aha!

Yes please old boy. :good:

12. This week i won't miss it . Sign me in , please Andrew .

13. Bugger me this is filling up quick already ... 2 servers maybe?
    BTW ... me please Andrew :good:

14. Sign me up please

15. Simon Bacon

Simon Bacon
    Premium Member

Yes please Mr E. sah! :)

16. Would be nice racing woth you here Tony, so I'd like to signup as well, Andrew
    Cheers

17. Oh yes please Mr.Andrew, it must be something drastic to make me miss a mini event.

18. Sign me up please. Got a free week to do lots of racing.

19. nah mate - i'm never running 2 servers again.... as i said last week... i like 25 gits stuffed into one place... not 16 on each, dropping to 12 after the first coupla laps....

20. Sign me in

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.