1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Mini Hotlaps

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Stephen Morris, Mar 18, 2007.

1. Hi guys,

With the upcoming Mini Tournament just around the corner (Thursday), I was curious if there should be threads within the Hotlaps subforum for us Mini drivers. I would be quite interested in seeing some of the times we can expect to see and how close the driving is going to be.

Stephen

2. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

3. Hi Stig,

Many thanks for that - looking forward to everyone else's times. I've copied/pasted the relevant tracks from the WTCC Hotlaps to the Mini Coopers as well to get the ball rolling.

Stephen

4. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

I would really like to see some setup ideas for the Mini's, as well as some hotlaps. I have only been racing them offline, and for some reason I find them much more difficult to beat than the WTCC cars. The understeering seems very difficult to minimise (for me anyway, and I own one of these IRL !!)

Warren

5. Cool wad53 @ mini :)

Setups will come soon, do've the simbin setups? They are pritty good though!