• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Mini Friday @ Vara Raceway, Friday, 06 March 2015

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Dennis Phelan, Feb 27, 2015.

1. Sam Hill

Sam Hill

Ratings:
    +86
    Great event. Enjoyed this track a lot this week!

Qualifying
    Got a good lap in for p4 before the server issues. Was demoted to 9th by default so we all did some more laps. Took 5th in that session before the event was restarted again and we went straight to warmup. I ended up last again :(

Race
    Got a good start getting past @Dennis Phelan into T1. On the exit of the first left hander I clipped the wall and took my first bout of suspension damage. Took another position from @Damo when he ran wide. Held off @Robert Covey and @Damo till the pits when I got the jump on them. Held a 10ish second gap till the end and closed in on @Nelson Ullinskey when he made a couple of mistakes. All hell broke loose on the last lap when I got 2 front punctures! Managed to scramble across the line in a shower of Sparks to take 4th.

Thanks to all for the race. See you next week! :)

• Like Like x 5
  2. Damo

Damo
    Premium

Ratings:
    +65
    Well , <Revel Hallwood> That was a disaaaaaaaaaster Darling </Revel Hallwood>

Good fun though :0)

Damo

• Like Like x 3
  3. EireGreen™

EireGreen™
    Premium

Ratings:
    +274

• Like Like x 3
  4. Damo

Damo
    Premium

Ratings:
    +65
    Well it was all going so well until 6:10 :0) , luvly twirly save at 1st corner at about 7:23 ish.