1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mini Friday @ Valencia Street Circuit - Friday 25th June 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by David Buxton, Jun 21, 2010.

1. David Buxton

David Buxton
    Premium Member

[​IMG]

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT MINI

Class:
    Mini Cooper
    Track: Valencia Street Circuit

Weather:
    Dry

Start:
    19:00 GMT
    Practice:
    30 minutes
    Qualification:
    30 minutes
    Warm-up:
    5 minutes
    Race:
    80 minutes

Note:
    Click here to read the password and golden rules!

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more
    here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply
    send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

2. David Buxton

David Buxton
    Premium Member

Entrylist

1. Chris Sykes
    2. Dariusz Swiderski
    3. Dan Allinson
    4. Andreas Löffler
    5. Austin Jordan
    6. Matt Clark
    7. Jakob de Boer
    8. Coen Mulder
    9. Jesper Taulborg
    10. Cor van der Burg
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Omer Said
    25. Kennett Ylitalo
    Mini Friday SkinPack v3.6
    Submit skins here

To "maybes" You will be added as a "Cinderella" at the bottom of the Entrylist. If your spot is needed then you WILL lose it.
    If you are the last "maybe" added you will be the first "maybe" to lose your slot to someone that can confirm a sign-up.

3. put me down Buxton I need to make up for the missed races :)

4. Dariusz Swiderski

Dariusz Swiderski
    Premium Member

Sign me up pls. Thx.

5. Sign me up as well dave please. How come you don't run the mini's yourselve ?

6. David Buxton

David Buxton
    Premium Member

Mainly for work reasons. Up at 05:00 every morning if not earlier. Normally get home just before 18:00 and then plug in and continue working. (most nights) so come Friday the last thing I want to worry about and that's knocking someone off and ruin their race(s)

So I'd rather sit out let everyone else have fun :tongue:

7. sign me up please :signup:

8. Reggie Blain

Reggie Blain
    Premium Member

David i seen you run the 3 race format last week but i could not take part as i was at a bbq. Please bring this format back David even if its only for a few events.

9. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

As a maybe please David, Thank you :)

10. There's not a bump in sight on the track till you hit a curb lol

11. i'll be a maybe. looks like fun.

12. sign me up please

13. Sign me in as maybe.

14. sign me up please !

15. Sign me up pls

16. Sign me up:)

17. count me in please!!!!

18. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

I'm in now :)

19. With finally 10 entries we go to qualy and i got a very good first lap which means already pole position. :redface:

In race the first stint was much harder then expected. Jesper and Matt could follow me quiete easily and i had to defend more then one time P1 against Jesper after missing the two time the breakpoint of the hairpin. Could stay in front till first stop which works without problems.
    After i stopped i had suddently about 10 sec to P2 which wondering me a bit. Some laps later it increase to more then 20 sec which wondering me much more so i was thinking that they stopped again to collect a beer or something like that. :rolleyes:
    Anyway i found a good rythm for the last 30 min and take P1 home with a not expected gap of more then 30 sec to Jesper in P2 Dariusz in P3.

Thanks all for joining and David for orgenizing the event, was nice to run the Mini in the city. :good: