1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mini Friday @ Road America - Fri 27th of August

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Hugo Hekkenberg, Aug 24, 2010.

1. MiniFriday1.png

Server Name:

Mini Cooper
    Road America (default track)

Official Practice: 19:00GMT,
    30 minutes
    10 minutes (superpole)
    5 minutes
    19:45 GMT, 60 minutes Enduro

Sim settings

• Auto gears - OFF
    Remember, this is a 1 hour race. You will not win this event in the first corner.

If you sign up for this race we expect you to be there before the qualify starts (19:25 GMT). If you are not present on the server, the racing staff will confirm the reserves.

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organizer a private message detailing the incident including a youtube video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.
  2. Entry list

1. Afonso Meirelles
    2. Linus Broström
    3. Marco Sbordoni
    4. Philip Antonia
    5. Afonso Meirelles
    6. Jesper Taulborg
    7. Nisse Andersson
    8. Nathan Magrath
    9. Dan Allinson
    10. Bram Hengeveld
    11. Adam Vaughan
    12. Omer Said
    13. Andreas Löffler
    14. Chris Sykes
    15. Bob Luneski
    16. Kjell Stenbeck
    17. Hugo Hekkenberg
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -
    21. -
    22. -
    23. -
    24. -
    25. -

1. Eric Nelson
    2. -
    3. -
    4. -
    5. -
  3. Hi, sign me up

4. From the top post:

5. Not liking where this is going.
  6. i was just about to sign up, but then i saw that it's "Forced Cockpit View", so i won't
  7. Mike Bell

Mike Bell
    One-time RDTCC Race Winner Premium Member

im not a donator so i cant - +! for senad
  8. You aways can become one :)
  9. I'm sorry I can't contribute at the moment as things are too tight for me at this time. This weeks holiday from work costs me £65 alone as I lose my night shift allowance for the week!! And with the baby and the kids off school I've been skint :(

Though it's obviously a pity that I can't take part this time, I can understand the need to try and help generate the funds to fund the server costs for RD to continue providing us with this gr8 community. People need to hold off the critism aimed at this event as RD give us so much for nothing.

I hope this race can help bump your donations up to reach your target this month. When I can I will start donating again :).
  10. I changed the cockpit view to all views again. I was a bit to enthusiastic...
  11. Me neither Senad, eventually we end up on 1 server if we don't boost the donations. I will not let this happen.
  12. Donator-nondonator discrimination isn't really the way to go, IMHO. I thought a couple of Euros per month was supposed to give you just a nifty badge, not extra privileges.
    But nevermind, sorry for going off topic.

EDIT: I didn't sign up, I don't have Race On.
  13. I guess the fact of being a Donator since joining counts for nothing now. :frown:
  14. Hi, sign me up.
  15. Sign me up:)
  16. Mike Bell

Mike Bell
    One-time RDTCC Race Winner Premium Member

sry but after the last one i did i dont rly wanna do any more mini fridays forra while
    dont exactly want a ban so ima signout
  17. ..sign me up, please...
  18. Hugo, this was not a sign up mate, just a statement !! :)
  19. Same goes for me. Unfortunately, I don't own Race On.
  20. sign me up please