1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Mini Friday @ Nurburgring GP - Friday 3rd May 2013

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by David Buxton, Apr 28, 2013.

1. David Buxton

David Buxton
    Premium Member

[​IMG]
    Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM MINI
    Car: Mini
    Track: Nurburgring GP
    Weather: Dry
    Games: Race 07

19:00 GMT: Practice
    19:30 GMT: Qualification
    19:50 GMT: Warmup
    20:00 GMT: Race (80 Minutes)

RD Club Rules: Click Here
    Server and TeamSpeak Passwords: Click Here

2. David Buxton

David Buxton
    Premium Member

3. HECK yeah! Sign me up for this one please.
    Hopefully we get a larger field for this one. Should be fun.

4. Gijs van Elderen

Gijs van Elderen
    Premium Member

Sign me up.

5. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

Sign me up. Had lots of problems with pit stops in the last few races so this will be my 1st with manual stop. :)

6. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium Member

• Like Like x 2
  7. sign me up pls.!

8. Where is everyone?? :(

9. Put me down as a maybe pls... if the track could be changed to the long way round we might get a few extra sign ups ;) All this talk about the Nordschleife made "hot" for a nice drive in the country :D

10. Sign me up please. Won't be going to Cadwell Park at 5 am on Saturday this time round ;)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium Member

sign me in please

12. Something has just bloomin' come up and I can no longer make it sorry..... :(

13. Pete Bone

Pete Bone
    Premium Member

Go on, sign me up.;)

14. I had to pull out before quals. Just not gettin along with the Mini today. At all. Felt like smashing my machine. That's no good.

15. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium Member

was having quite a good race, managed to get up to 4th, managing the gap cack to 5th, and, my bloody machine turns its self off.

Not happy

:(

16. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

that's not good :(

I need to get my teamtalk working. everything seems to be working and getting no packet loss so no idea why you couldn't hear more most the time?

17. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium Member

Have a look at what your settings are for receive/transmit are like. they may need adjusting. I have had to set mine almost up fully. Just play around with them, theres an answer there somewhere

18. Gijs van Elderen

Gijs van Elderen
    Premium Member

Oh Yeah. first mini friday on my name.

The start was pretty nervous for a mini Friday.The other 78 min pretty lonely.

PS: Pete next week you can hunt me again.:cool:

• Like Like x 1
  19. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

yeah, ill have a play. also I had trouble hearing you guys over the game. again I guess that's just a case of finding the right levels?

20. Pete Bone

Pete Bone
    Premium Member

That was a fun race.

I only decided at the last minute to join as id had a drink or 4 and thought id just float around at the back. I almost fell off my chair when i posted a fastest lap in practice!

My start was shocking as usual and i was down from 2nd to 4th at the first turn after Gijs and Steve came together. I came out of that un-damaged and set of after Istvan who had got past us all in that 1st corner.

I caught Istavan quite quick and had a couple of goes at getting past him which let Gijs and Steve catch up then i had slight contact with Istvan that put me down to 6th. The red mist came down after that and i pushed hard to catch them.

I got up to 2nd and tried to catch Gijs but he was 8 seonds ahead and kept that gap untill the pit-stops when it came down to 6 seconds. I tried again to catch but was running out of talent and had one eye on Justin behind me who had come from last after spinning into the gravel early on and was catching me slowly. I managed to hold on to come second, 10 seconds behind Gijs and 4 in front of Justin.

Congrats Gijs, if id got a clean start then we could have had an epic 80 minute battle!;)

• Like Like x 2