1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mini Friday @Nordschleife, Friday, 22 August 2014

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Dennis Phelan, Aug 15, 2014.

1. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium Member

[​IMG]
    Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM MINI
    Car: Mini
    Track: Nordschleife
    Weather:
    Dry
    Games: Race 07, Evo

19:00 GMT: Practice
    19:30 GMT: Qualification Time Attack
    19:45 GMT: Warmup
    19:50 GMT: Race (40 Minutes, mandatory pit for 2 tires minimum)
    Please note the change in times

RD Club Rules: Click Here
    Server and TeamSpeak Passwords: Click Here

Entry List:
    1. -Dennis Phelan
    2. -Nelson Ullinskey
    3. -David Hudson
    4. -Arunas Linkevicius
    5. -Lukas Walter
    6. -Tobias Liesaus
    7. -Nuno Rodrigues
    8. -
    9. -
    10. -
    11. -
    12. -
    13. -
    14. -
    15. -
    16. -
    17. -
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -
    21. -
    22. -
    23. -
    24. -
    25. -
    Server is UP!

Last edited: Aug 22, 2014
  2. Yes please.

4 tyres this week I think :)

• Haha Haha x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. please put me on the list! my introduction will come also
    EDIT: Introduction and racing ruleas read and agreed :)

Last edited: Aug 18, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Arunas

Arunas
    "Polite - punk" - Peter Ell

I'm in :)

5. Thanks a lot!

6. Björn

Björn
    Ävver et Hätz bliev he in Kölle

Won't make this one, but if you do, why not install our skinpack first? ;)

If you want to see how other RD members have designed their cars, feel free to download & install the RaceDepartment Race07 skinpack:
    [​IMG]
    For more information on the pack and how to get your car added, see this topic.

7. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

I'm having a problem with my internet, either my modem or the battery backup unit is giving us daily fits. A technician is coming Monday. I was disconnected during the warmup prior to the RADS race session by this problem, the drivers all waited for me to reconnect by advancing to P1 again and I did reconnect. I was not expecting that but was glad to be able to get back in. If if happens on Friday, I don't know that I can get back in so if I do drop out after quali, just keep going and enjoy the race!

• Beer Beer x 1
  8. 19h GMT sadly don't work for me :(

9. please sign me up, but im not 100% sure i can make it.

10. which server is it exactly? (got it)

11. Nuno Rodrigues

Nuno Rodrigues
    Premium Member

will try to make it! hope so...

12. Arunas

Arunas
    "Polite - punk" - Peter Ell

Sorry I'm out :(

13. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

I screwed up again, no required pit stop on the server when the flyer clearly indicates there will be one. I hope it didn't bother people, tires were still going fairly well on grip at the end. I guess it saved Lukas, who had never been in a race requiring one:)

On the server this morning I turned a few screws and got my little tequila Taxi running two second s faster than last outing. Good thing as Nelson was hacking seconds off in afternoon practice.

First lap, after a poor start had me taking a couple of off's while getting situated but I really wanted to be sitting up front instead of behind Lukas and Nelson. I caught Nelson, a couple of times, failing each time with a slight off or for having nudged Nelson and giving back the point.

All is good as Nelson and I catch Lukas who has been slipping here and there. All I could do was hold on tight and stop making mistakes, which unfortunately has made Nelson a better driver at this track :(. @Tobias Liesaus , what happened to you at the end?

A small crowd on a great course, thanks to all that could get out for it. Sorry for the pitstop error.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Nuno Rodrigues

Nuno Rodrigues
    Premium Member

Well, no problem there Dennis.
    Did not finish this one as i made an earlier mistake wich made me lost several seconds and the suspention (no practice at all and only made one lap with wrong bad setup)
    then Tobias made it too so it could be interesting for both of us cause that way we will not run alone.
    Minutes after and litle mistakes after, tobias got behind and i was alone and very far from the rest.
    As much as i like this trak, didnt felt like driving alone so i pull ove. Sorry.
    Still always fun!

• Love Love x 1
  15. sorry guys. my gaming pc died a few days ago, and i can only play race07 on minimal details with the replacement gpu. i got a few freezes on the Ring at exact the same places every round, and i wasnt able to handle the car in this situations. it is possible to race on other tracks, but the ring was too demanding on my pc. neverless it was fun to race the minis. also did a pitstop, thought it was mandatory?!

• Like Like x 1
  16. I am really sorry, I complety forgot about this.