1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Mini Friday @ Mugello - Friday July 27th 2012

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Marco Bijl, Jul 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

[​IMG]

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM MINI
    Car: Mini Challenge
    Track: Mugello (Download here)
    Weather: Dry
    Games: Race 07
    Skin Pack: Mini Friday Pack

19:00 GMT: Practice
    19:30 GMT: Qualification
    19:50 GMT: Warmup
    20:00 GMT: Race (60 Minutes)
    RD Club Rules: Click Here
    Penalties & Incident Reporting: Click Here
    Server and TeamSpeak Passwords: Click Here

Make sure to have read the general notes for the Race07 Racing Club!

Entry List:
    To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below.
    1. Aaron Channer
    2. Casper de Wit
    3. Bob Miley
    4. Justin Swan
    5. Nik Hughes
    6. Senad Subasic
    7. Dubravko Sparovec
    8. Leon Charmant
    9. Mike Bishop
    10. Marian Zelenka
    11. Mark Bushell
    12. Sean Devlin
    13. Thomas Cooke
    14. Vadim Grishanov
    15. Leonardo Tuma
    16. Andreas Löffler
    17. Mark Gormley
    18. Lukasz Matlak
    19. Daniel Kazar
    20. Marc Heymann
    21. Igor Zvozdetsky
    22. Matthias Klein
    23. Jari Aikio
    24. -
    25. -
    utp#23

2. Sign me up please. :)

3. I'm in!

4. im in :D

5. Sign me up please

6. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

Yes please

7. Do we have to have forced pitstops? It totally disadvantages anyone who has to pit before the pit window as they then have to pit again and over 60 minutes you got to be extra careful to make your tyres last anyway so pitting will always be quicker.

8. Makes sense. If @Marco Bijl doesn't have anything against it, we can change the forced pitstop option?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Which forced pitstop? I see nothing about that in the top post :p :p :p

I just copied the event from the last one. Personally I do not like it as well in a 60 minute Mini race. So, it's gone :)

• Like Like x 2
  10. Going to be free on a Friday for the first time in forever, count me in! Hopefully we can get some good numbers going.

11. im new to race07 and since we're talking about pitstops theres one thing im wondering, why does it always turn the engine off automatically for me when i go into the pits causing me to have to wait an extra 5 seconds waiting for the engine to start up? maybe its because when i put my g27 h shifter into neutral position it stays in the gear i was in before instead of going into neutral?

12. Engine gets switched off in pits when re-fueling. I'm pretty sure if you just did a tyre change the engine wont switch off.

13. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Aaron is right there. It is the fuel.

To avoid the extra time, programm the ignition and starter functions on your steering wheel (or some button on the Keyboard you can reach easy). When the fuel is done, the tires will get changed. When you have the ignition programmed, you can already start the car again then. Saves you about 3 - 5 seconds in the pitstop time.

14. I'll be there as well :thumbsup:

15. I already have the ignition button set, it wont let me start the engine until the pitstop is completely finished and the pit radio has finished saying "gogogo" so then im sitting there waiting for the engine to start up when i should be going...

16. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Do you use both buttons? Ignition AND starter. The ignition is just turning on the power. The starter is used to actually start.

It's beeen a while since I last made a pitstop in Race07, but I am pretty sure I was able to start it before the pitstop ended.

17. Yes, I have both of them set and I am using the right one, I guess that maybe the amount of time it was refueling for was longer than for the tire changes so it wasn't until the end of the pitstop that the fuel was finished filling.

btw i fixed the problem i was having of the car not going into neutral. Just had to change the setting in PLR file, its funny how simbin just copied and pasted all the same settings as in rFactor just with some additions
    (yes i know that race07 is just rfactor with tweaks by simbin :D)

18. Finally I have time for this event so sign me up please. :)

19. Sign me up please

20. Leon Charmant

Leon Charmant
    Premium Member

Sign me up, please :)

We've reached 10 participants now! Let's make it 20! :D

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.