1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Mini Friday @ Monza - Friday July 8th 2016

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by quicksilver384, Jul 1, 2016.

Added to Calendar: 08-07-16
  1. quicksilver384

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #85 Staff

The legendary MINI Friday events have returned to RaceDepartment. Spread the word :) We are going to head to Monza.

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us as a Premium Member
    Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well and become a premium member.

How to connect to a server: click here
    Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
    Racing Club Rules:
    click here

Cars: MINI Cooper
    Track: Monza (DOWNLOAD)

Practice: 18:00 GMT (30 minutes)
    Qualifying: 18:30 GMT (30 minutes)
    Warm-up: 19:00 GMT (1 minute)
    Formation Lap + Race: 19:01 GMT (30 minutes)

Please note: Sigout will close at 17:00 GMT. Signup at 18:00 GMT. Thanks.

Car Setup:
    • Fixed setup.
    • Anti Lock Brakes. Set ABS to low
    Entry List
    1. Quicksilver384
    2. alexSchmurtz
    3. Steve Le Gallez
    4. Bram
    5. Nobkins
    6. bartolaf
    7. Sven-Arne Andersson
    8. Premium slot available
    9. Premium slot available
    10. Premium slot available
    11. Premium slot available
    12. Premium slot available
    13. Premium slot available
    14. Premium slot available
    15. Premium slot available
    16. Premium slot available
    17. Premium slot available
    18. Premium slot available
    UTP 29
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2016
  2. Shawn Jacobs

Shawn Jacobs
    Premium Member

In :)
  3. quicksilver384

me too
  4. Shawn Jacobs

Shawn Jacobs
    Premium Member

Will we be using the skin pack?
  5. alexSchmurtz

Premium Member

Me, me, please! :)
    And that would be nice with the skinpack, yes...
    • Like Like x 1
  6. quicksilver384

I will have to check to see if the Mini friday skins are separate to the league skins. The league skins are uininstalled from the server.
  7. Steve Le Gallez

Steve Le Gallez
    Premium Member

I'm in please
  8. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    Sim Racing News Editor Staff Premium Member

Provisionally in :) Just need to check with the wife when she gets back home :D
  9. Discovery.Tv

Premium Member

I'm in.
  10. Shawn Jacobs

Shawn Jacobs
    Premium Member

@Otune it's time to see you in a mini mate :)
  11. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    Sim Racing News Editor Staff Premium Member

Sorry @quicksilver384 but I'm unable to race this one Fella, the nice man from Sky is coming to install my new SkyQ setup so I'll no doubt be without tinterweb for a while when the race is on.. :(

Should I not get dragged into all those new sparkly screens and menus before the race starts I'll pop my head round the corner in teamspeak and see if you have room for me. Best play safe and pull out now in case its not ready in time.

Have fun fellas and see you in next weeks edition :)
  12. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

13. Nobkins

Premium Member

Yay I am free to race once more. Sign me up please. Is there a possibility of a 2nd race after the 1st one. Just for fun.... could be reverse grid for those that want to stay on or maybe just different car and track (yes I am rather keen to do some racing after my couple of week absence!!!)
    • Like Like x 1
  14. quicksilver384

Yay nobbies back :)
  15. Otune

Premium Member

You're right, it is, but real life is conveniently going to get in the way this week I'm afraid :p. Hopefully I can do the next one, it's about time I gave these a proper go.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. bartolaf

Premium Member

i'm in
    • Like Like x 1
  17. quicksilver384

Server is up guys
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Shawn Jacobs

Shawn Jacobs
    Premium Member

God damn it, I'm out :( was initially not going to be able to make it as we're traveling to Sydney tomorrow morning to hopefully pick up a new car (Toyota caldina -awd, turbo hatch back woooooo) but then I decided stuff it, don't want to let you guys down, so I'll do the race and then head off, as it will still only be 530 am and sleep is highly overrated.

But now my freaken ssd has carked it again!!! Had it fail straight after Bathurst mini challenge, replaced it and now this one has corrupted and won't boot into Windows, so freaken annoying. I'm unlikely to resolve is tonight so I'll have to bail out. Really sorry guys, hope you all have a good race! Wish me luck pulling my computer apart, thinking maybe it's a ram issue causing the corruption?
    • Sad Sad x 1
  19. quicksilver384

No problem hope you get things sorted. Btw have you tried a different SATA cable or a diffent port in motherboard??
  20. Shawn Jacobs

Shawn Jacobs
    Premium Member

I've just finished switching the ram, before I do a reinstall, I'll switch the sata cables and port as well, fingers crossed. I'll still have to spend some time reinstalling everything tomorrow but hopefully I won't be without a computer over the weekend at least.