1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mini Friday @ Le Mas Du Clos - Friday July 13rd 2012

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Jul 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Car: Mini Challenge
    Track: Le Mas Du Clos
    Weather: Changeable
    Games: Race 07
    Skin Pack: Mini Friday Pack

19:00 GMT: Practice
    19:30 GMT: Qualification
    19:50 GMT: Warmup
    20:00 GMT: Race (80 Minutes)

RD Club Rules: Click Here
    Penalties & Incident Reporting: Click Here
    Server and TeamSpeak Passwords: Click Here

We encourage all of our drivers to use Teamspeak 3 (download). Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information quickly and easily. It will improve your driving skills dramatically as well as your relationship with your fellow drivers.

When you have signed up for an event we expect you to be there. If for any reason you can not make it you can sign out up until one hour prior to the practice session. If you do not then you will be reported as a no-show.

If the event uses a two race format then you are expected to be present for both races. If you leave during or after the first race without prior notice then you will be reported as a no-show.

You can not sign up as a 'maybe'. We will not reserve grid places for people that might be there, we give them to people that will be there.

When qualification starts and not all places are taken, reserves can then enter the server.

Entry List:
    To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below.
    1. Bob Miley
    2. Dan Allinson
    3. Yves Larose
    4. Lewis Fergusson
    5. Benjamin Vierendeels
    6. -
    7. -
    8. -
    9. -
    10. -
    11. -
    12. -
    13. -
    14. -
    15. -
    16. -
    17. -
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -
    21. -
    22. -
    23. -
    24. -
    25. -
  2. Sign me up please Yves, but I think this will be my last attempt if things don't pick up.
  3. Sod it Bob ill join ya :) this is a great track for Mini's
  4. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

i'll be there too ;)
  5. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server is up!
  6. Mark Gormley

Mark Gormley
    #14 | The Silent Killer Premium Member

I should hopefully be able to join depending on when I get home. The opposition is a bit daunting so far though.
  7. This game is just as much mental as skill mark. I wouldn't talk yourselve out of it just yet :)
  8. Sign me up please.
  9. Ah Lewis, good to see you back mate.
  10. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

no one else guy's ? lets fill up the grid a little more gent's ;)
  11. Such a shame really. Would shortening the event to 40mins of racing maybe attrack some more people back.

Personally I love the 80min format but im wondering if alot of racers struggle to commit that amount time on a Friday.
  12. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

the format for next week Mini event is change its gonna be a 60 minutes race.
  13. Its not the length of the race for me its the time really, if these races were 9 - 9.30pm id be able to make alot of these .... nevermind.
  14. sing me in please
    • Like Like x 1
  15. i can not join the race on race

she say Race not available to load the host could have a race change
  16. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

17. no , its written as mini :s
  18. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

how about under the track, is it marked as unknown ?
  19. yes under the track its marked as unknown
  20. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

then thats the problem, either the track is not installed, its installed in the wrong place, might be cause you have a double folder for the track or you have a corrupted install. try deleting the track and redownload it and install it again.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.