1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mini Friday @ Laguna Seca - Friday 30th March 2012

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Ross Garland, Mar 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Car: Mini Challenge
    Track: Laguna Seca
    Weather: Changeable
    Games: Race 07 / Race On
    Skin Pack: Mini Friday Pack

19:00 GMT: Practice
    19:30 GMT: Qualification
    19:50 GMT: Warmup
    20:00 GMT: Race (80 Minutes)

RD Club Rules: Click Here
    Server and TeamSpeak Passwords: Click Here

We encourage all of our drivers to use Teamspeak 3 (download). Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically.

When you have signed up we expect you to be there. If for any reason you can not make it you can sign out up until 1 hour prior to the practice session, otherwise you will be reported as a no-show.

You can not sign up as a 'maybe', you are there or you are not. We will not reserve grid places for people that might be there, we give them to people that will be there.

As soon as qualification starts and not all places are taken, reserves can enter the server.

Entry List:
    To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below.

1. Nik Hughes
    2. Wayne Hammond
    3. Tobias Olsson
    4. Nisse Andersson
    5. István Milbich
    6. Ariciuc Razvan
    7. Matthew Hooker
    8. Aaron Channer
    9. Marian Zelenka
    10. Jose Ferreira
    11. Leon Charmant
    12. Mathias Bonne
    13. Rodolphe Morin
    14. Stephane Dejoux
    15. Steve O'Malley
    16. Olivier Hercek
    17. Sébastien Poidevin
    18. Ant Creasy
    19. Victor Zaporozhets
    20. Paul Selvidge
    21. Kieron Swart
    22. Martin Leyfield
    23. Carl Shaw
    24. -
    25. -
    1. -
    2. -
    3. -
    4. -
    5. -
    Note that the clocks go back in Europe on 25th March. Club events after that date, including this one, start one hour earlier.
  2. Mark Gormley

Mark Gormley
    #14 | The Silent Killer Premium Member

Splendid. Put my name down. Managed 5th around here last time, but doubt I'd better it even in a dry race. Loving the changeable weather this time.
  3. Sign me up please.
  4. I apologise, cancel that. I haven't got this track. Is it in race on package only? Race on is the only one I dont have.
  5. My first ever race was Mini's at Laguna Seca, I'm in! (also I'm going to take credit for the changeable weather :p )
  6. Wayne Hammond

Wayne Hammond

7. It was my first ever race too. Ah, memories! You can indeed have the credit as it was your post and the people that 'liked' it that are responsible for the weather. ;)

@Aaron Channer, yes, Laguna Seca is part of the Race On expansion only.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. OK mate cheers, I'll have to withdraw.
  9. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

• Like Like x 1
  10. I'm in... sign me please!!!
  11. sign me up pleace
  12. +1:)
  13. Ariciuc Razvan

Ariciuc Razvan
    Premium Member

Steeping it up a notch, weather.
    This is gonna be tough :), i never drove laguna seca.
    I'm in
  14. Mark Gormley

Mark Gormley
    #14 | The Silent Killer Premium Member

Oops, just remembered I have a party to go to on Friday night and won't make this. Please sign me out.
  15. Leon Charmant

Leon Charmant
    Premium Member

I have Formula RaceRoom in my Steam list (and installed it), but Laguna Seca is not in my game.
    I did install it correctly because the RaceRoom cars are definitely in there and I can drive them.

In my Steam list it shows up as: Race 07 - Formula RaceRoom Add-on
    I've had it installed for at least 4 months (and recieved an update with all the cars' skins some 2 months ago) but I don't seem to have Laguna Seca. Where did you see that Laguna Seca is included with the RaceRoom add-on?

I want to participate in this event as well, but I'm going to need the track! :)
  16. Hi Yves, cheers for that. I installed the free add-on, but it installed as a separate simbin application, not in my steam folder.
    Thought sod it and bought race on. :p

Soooo.. I'm in! (again..)
    Installed race on and still dont have laguna seca. I have 1 track under the US tab.. Road America.

Will have to leave it.
  17. Leon Charmant

Leon Charmant
    Premium Member

What?! I bought Race On five minutes ago to be able to participate in this event.
    On the site it says it includes Road America and Laguna Seca: http://www.race-game.org/raceon/carsandtracks.htm
    There can't be any doubt about Laguna Seca being in Race On if it says on the site, can there?

I deleted my add-on versions of Road America and Laguna Seca to make sure they won't interfere with the official Simbin track.
    When the download is finished I'll check immediatly whether I have Laguna Seca. It should be there logically speaking.
  18. Sign me up please
  19. I had to delete the local files and re-install race on m8, laguna seca is now there.

I'M IN !!!!! :D
    • Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.