1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mini Friday @ Laguna Seca, Friday, 08 August 2014

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Dennis Phelan, Aug 1, 2014.

1. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    Let's just get out there and RACE!! Premium Member

Car: Mini
    Track: Laguna Seca
    Weather: Dry
    Games: Race 07, Race On

19:00 GMT: Practice
    19:30 GMT: Qualification
    19:40 GMT: Warmup
    19:50 GMT: Race (40 Minutes, mandatory pit for 2 tires minimum)
    Please note the change in times

RD Club Rules: Click Here
    Server and TeamSpeak Passwords: Click Here

Entry List:
    1. Dennis Phelan
    2. David Kingshott
    3. Alex Odell
    4. Arunas Linkevicius
    5. Miguel Robles
    6. Björn Golda
    7. David Hudson
    8. Campbell Wallis
    9. Tobias Liesaus
    10. Miguel Robles
    11. Murat Erdogdu
    12. Nuno Rodrigues
    13. -
    14. -
    15. -
    16. -
    17. -
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -
    21. -
    22. -
    23. -
    24. -
    25. -
    Server is UP!
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2014
  2. Should be good for this, but a family vacation has been planned for the other days of the week.
  3. ajokay

Real-ish Racer

4. Arunas

"Polite - punk" - Peter Ell

In (maybe)
  5. sing mi please very fun this cars and laguna seca
  6. A maybe for me Dennis I hope so but not sure at the minute
  7. Björn

Ävver et Hätz bliev he in Kölle

Might make it - 'maybe'? :)

If you want to see how other RD members have designed their cars, feel free to download & install the RaceDepartment Race07 skinpack:
    For more information on the pack and how to get your car added, see this topic.
  8. In
  9. Campbell Wallis

Campbell Wallis
    Premium Member

I should be around.
  10. sign me up please
  11. 40 min and box ... insteresting this race and very fun :):thumbsdown::)
  12. 90% in ;)
  13. of course in:thumbsup:
  14. Björn

hooray for last-minute setup swaps ;)

Attached Files:

15. I enjoyed that while it lasted. It looks like I have a loose usb cable between my CSR and the PC. Back next week :)
    • Love Love x 1
  16. Björn

Made it home in time and jumped onto the server a bit early as I hadn't run the Minis here. Got quite fast soon and managed to qualify in pole position with Alex and Murat behind me.
    I started okay, though Alex didn't seize on it and while Murat seemed to have a great start, the way from P3 turned out to be too long - kept P1 into the first turns and, apart from a phase of worrying about Alex gaining 6-ish seconds during the pitting phase, kept it until the end :)

Thanks for racing everyone, thanks for the organisation Dennis, see you all next week! :)
    • Like Like x 4
  17. i made a mistake while fighting for 2nd place, and fell back to the 5th position. After that, raced with Nuno and Tobias. Nice fights ;) i entered in the pit before them, but i didn't understand, my engine didn't start for about 8 seconds. lost so much time there. But after the pit, performed some good lap times and managed to take my 3rd position back :) thanks
    • Like Like x 4
  18. uauhh, what a race. Crazy one. Just wish to had some practice before so i can appreciate and be envolved in more fights and less mistakes.
    Many thanks to Bjorn for setup. Sorry to those i had touch.
    Congrats to all.
    Despite 6th place,, one of the most blasting fun races ever at the Department!!
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    Let's just get out there and RACE!! Premium Member

@Nuno Rodrigues , if you practiced, we would not have had soo much fun.

I really screwed up the corkscrew twice, once with Campbell behind me and the second with Nuno. I don't think Campbell hit me but I must have been a shocker when he came over the brow! I messed up Nono and felt so bad I slowed to let him catch up, then I saw Tobias off track right in front of me so I poured it back on, sorry Nuno :(. In the end Tobias pulled away and Nuno caught me.

Really a fun race, this track always brings them out.
    • Like Like x 2
  20. i saw u having troble down there, and couldnt do anything to avoid hiting u. Then i realized u slowing down and i lift my foot too cause there was no need for u to do that ;) like hiting the brakes at finish line. As i predict it i brake too eheheheh.
    No need to appologize. That kind of mistakes happen all the time to all of us!
    • Like Like x 1