1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mini Friday @ Kyalami - Friday July 6th 2012

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Jun 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Car: Mini Challenge
    Track: Kyalami
    Weather: Changeable
    Games: Race 07
    Skin Pack: Mini Friday Pack

19:00 GMT: Practice
    19:30 GMT: Qualification
    19:50 GMT: Warmup
    20:00 GMT: Race (80 Minutes)

RD Club Rules: Click Here
    Penalties & Incident Reporting: Click Here
    Server and TeamSpeak Passwords: Click Here

Server password have been changed!

We encourage all of our drivers to use Teamspeak 3 (download). Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information quickly and easily. It will improve your driving skills dramatically as well as your relationship with your fellow drivers.

When you have signed up for an event we expect you to be there. If for any reason you can not make it you can sign out up until one hour prior to the practice session. If you do not then you will be reported as a no-show.

If the event uses a two race format then you are expected to be present for both races. If you leave during or after the first race without prior notice then you will be reported as a no-show.

You can not sign up as a 'maybe'. We will not reserve grid places for people that might be there, we give them to people that will be there.

When qualification starts and not all places are taken, reserves can then enter the server.

Entry List:
    To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below.
    1. Bob Miley
    2. Andreas Löffler
    3. Wayne Hammond
    4. Christian Lyngbye
    5. -
    6. -
    7. -
    8. -
    9. -
    10. -
    11. -
    12. -
    13. -
    14. -
    15. -
    16. -
    17. -
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -
    21. -
    22. -
    23. -
    24. -
    25. -
  2. Thats a big sign me up please Yves.
  3. i´m in too :), loved the track in Grand Prix Legends.
  4. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Big enought for you Bob ?:roflmao:
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Wayne Hammond

Wayne Hammond

I'm in thank you.
  6. I have loved this track ever since Superbike 2001 so sign me up!
  7. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server is up ! lets hope the lobby will be back up soon.
  8. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

the lobby is back guy's :)
  9. Glad it's dry, turn3 always gets me so in wet it would see the end of me.
  10. James Woods

James Woods

wish there was more sign ups :(

If it picks up, i may join.
  11. Either the summer vacation has set in or I've scared everyone off :)

Maybe RD should keep the sign up list secret until the day before so people don't base signups on how many have signed up (self reinforcing effect).
  12. Marian Zelenka

Marian Zelenka
    The downforce is strong with this one. Premium Member

Frankly, I wanted to sign up too but I quickly reconsidered. People tend to sign off when the list is short which sucks when you are doing practice, learning new tracks (cars), making car setup ... just to be prepared for the race. And then, it's for nothing... :(
  13. The sign up list won't get bigger if everyone looks at it and thinks "I'll wait until others sign up". It shouldn't be about how many are there, it only takes 2 guys to have a good race! I would sign up but I've had a week of early shifts and I am knackered just from writing this, so I think an 80 minute race is beyond me :( But everyone else, sign up!! :)
  14. Thomas Cooke

Thomas Cooke
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Sign me up please
  15. Sorry but with under 10 sign up´s i´m out. Makes no sin for an 80 min race, that´s not the time worth. Sad, thousend of drivers on this side and we don´t get a server together :(.
  16. Wayne Hammond

Wayne Hammond

Sign me out please, i had hoped that more people would join, i raced here on Sunday with touring cars and only 4 people showed up, it's no fun, gutted as this is my home track. I would have thought more South Africans would have jumped at the chance to race here.:(

Sorry Bob and Christian.

Gonna try and get Game Stock Car working
  17. Thomas Cooke

Thomas Cooke
    @ Simberia @Simberia

i sign out too, 2 contenders :(
  18. James Woods

James Woods

The problem Nik was it being an 80 min race, i kind of agree with you for shorter ones, but this needed at least 10-15 to be worth it.

I think you admins should send out a weekly newsletter to all members (with an opt out of the club race newsletter link on it) with all the upcoming 7 days (maybe 3 days in advance for those 7 races) club events in links. I honestly think people just forget about all these races to often, i know I don't check very often.
  19. Anyone fancy a race just jump in
  20. We are still racing if anyone wants to join...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.